10 PAX entered the semi-wet gloom of Country Park and were greeted to a Spartacus Workout beat down. Ripped from pages of old Shakeweight beat down. I still have fond memories of the the old Whirlie sand pile (tip of the cap to Wilson).
Here’s how it went down:
Short introduction as YHC is short with words and the Spartacus leaves leaves little time for much else.
- 20 SSH
- 15 Sun Gods Forward…hold it..15 Backward
1 Minute each exercise (10 total), 10 sec rest between exercises, 3 sets, 60 second rest (or core exercise in this case) between sets.
- Goblet Squat
- Mountain Climber
- Single Arm Kettlebell Swing (L&R)
- T Bar Push Up
- Split Jump
- Bent Row
- Dumbbell Side Lunge (L&R)
- Push Up Row
- Dumbbell Lunge & Rotate
- Squat Press
Rest #1: LBC
Rest #2: Freddie Mercury
- 20 Box Cutters
- 20 American Hammers
Flo took us out with prayer (#tcalps)
- 3rd F @ Green Joe’s Following workout: Discuss Work/Faith, new book coming soon
- Flo has his VQ at Sweat Angel next week
- 3rd Annual F3 Camp-Hike Dates set. July 21-23. 2.0’s included. More details to come (I hear Sacked does all the work)
- Boddett on Q @ Circle Time
Thanks for the opportunity lead.