17 vets posted to Slammin’ Sammys this morning in near perfect conditions. After not much of a disclaimer, we moseyed through the shelter area to the baseball lot for….
- SSH x 20 IC
- Windmills x 15 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 20 IC
- Parker Peters x 12 IC….hold it
- Peter Parkers x 12 IC….hold it
- Mountain Climbers x 12 IC…recover
- Sungods x 15 IC
Line up for some 50-yard sprints…
- 75% effort down
- 85% effort back
- 100% effort down
- 100% effort back
Mosey back to the shelter for…
Partner up. Partner A starts with first exercise while Partner B runs to the playground and does 3 pull-ups. Flapjack until each partner completes all exercises.
- Jump Squats
- Hand Release Merkins
- Bulgarian Split Squats #crowdpleaser
Most of the PAX made it all the way through (and more) before time was called.
Mosey to the parking lot next to the basketball court for some more 50ish-yard sprints: 100% up and back.
YHC decided to try something a little different this morning for Mary. Went with four rounds of 30-second chilcutt planks followed by 15 merkins. YHC thinks the PAX loved it.
Finished up with some American Hammers and Low Slow Flutters.
COT – Calculus took us out with a great prayer.
Moleskin and Announcements
- Quiet group this morning, except during the Bulgarian split squats (who the heck came up with this one?), so the moleskin is light. Awesome effort by all. It was great to be back at this AO.
- Bulldog and Cornhole held the 3rd F at the AO immediately following the workout. YHC wishes I could have stayed. Great idea, gents!