35 of Natville’s finest came out to get their DRP. The spring-like temps made for a bit of a sweatfest. After what Butt Fumble termed a D+ disclaimer (no FNGs), we were off to the races. Here’s how it went down:
Mosey to the old car dealership and try not to wake the homeless guys during a little Warm-O-Rama:
- SSH x 20 IC
- Windmills x 15 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 20 IC
- Parker Peters x 15 IC…no recovery
- Peter Parkers x 15 IC…no recovery
- Merkins x 15 SC…no recovery
- Mtn Climbers x 15 IC…Recover!
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
Mosey to the spiral for….
Count off by fours.
Station 1 at Base of Spiral – Jump Squats
Station 2 at Top of Spiral – WWI Situps
Station 3 at Top of Stairs – Merkins
Station 4 at Bottom of Stairs – Burpees
Start with a round of 10 reps at each station and run between stations. Followed by 20-30-20-10. 30 burpees was a crowdpleaser. Most of the PAX only made it through the 30 rep station, but fun was still had by all.
Mosey back to the shovel flag for…
- Chilcutt Plank while PAX counted off….twice
- Cumberland County Viaducts x 15 IC each side
- Low Slow Flutters x 15 IC
- American Hammers x 20 IC
- Blood drive moved to Jan. 22 at Cycles De Oro. Whoever signed up before is still signed up. Still a few spots open. Go to Red Cross website, enter F3 Greensboro, and signup.
- Judy’s Chair is being delivered in about a week.
- Crotch is having a baby!
- Come support W-S 3rd anniversary tomorrow at Hanes Park. Clown car leaving from OHenry at 6 AM tomorrow.
YHC took us out. First time I’ve ever used the word crotch in a prayer. Will try to do it more often in the future.
Always a pleasure,
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.