It was a Fenceline Tuesday morning. That means pouring rain and unpleasant temperatures. However, 4 pax joined YHC for this adventure and warning had been given the night before by several of the pax in attendance: “Keep us dry”. Banded together we had no worries, the big Guy in the sky parted the rain clouds and left us to our work. It’s now 2017, and Fenceline has now operated in 3 different years #itcounts The clever thing to do would be to accumulate 2017 reps of some exercise, but that’s not our style. We crushed that. Here’s how-
Not sure how long the wet reprieve would last, we decided to mosey a good distance. Down Hamilton we went, up Sunset to the front of the school.
Pax created a 5 man circle and the chatter (conversation) continued. Gilligan seemingly being the only one there for a workout and the only one counting. T-Claps for the organization Gil!
- SSH X 15 IC
- 2 Burpees
- SSH X 10 IC
- 2 Burpees
- Windmills x 15 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 15 IC
- String Rippers x 10 IC
- Sun Gods x 10 IC (each way)
- Moroccan Night Clubs x 12 IC
Pax partnered up for some band work. 4 exercises were posted. Partner A worked with the bands and Partner B ran to the road and did 5 exercises for 10 counts each before running back to relieve said partner. All counts were cumulative amongst the groups.
- 1000 Bicep Curls (Single Arm)
- 1000 Chest Punches (Single Arm)
- 1000 Back Rows (Double Arm)
- 1000 Tricep Extensions (Double Arm)
- 10 SSH
- 10 Plank Jacks
- 10 Mountain Climbers
- 10 Squats
- 10 Imperial Walkers
All exercises were done on the edge of a step
- Knees to Chest
- Flutter Kicks
- Upright Freddie Mercuries
- Copperhead LBCs
- Reverse Crunch
- Reverse Homer-to-Marge
- Marge to Heaven
- 60/70s playlist infected our plight. Peace Pipe, rock…back and forth back and forth. The pressure of a solid playlist is no joke
- T-Claps to Xerox for giving Shake N Bake a 30 second window before opting for Fenceline.
- Welcome back to Bird’s Nest after a bout with the ailments.
- Thanks to these pax for coming in the clutch for the post
- Blood drive – January 8th
- No update on Tuesday 3rd F – will resume sometime this Spring
- J-Love’s Friday Power lunch Fellowship resumes this Friday, January 6
Bird’s Nest took us out with a message for a new year, and to let go of things holding us back in His glory.
~ Big Mitt
PAX: Big Mitt