I was cold out for about 5 minutes then the Ranger Merkins kicked in!. Five Ruckers battled through the ruck packs and dumbbelll coupons on last day of 2016. If you have not had a chance to ruck yet, get out early one Saturday and check it out. Here is an interesting article from Men’s Health Magazine
- Mosey around parking lot to playground
- Merkins X 10 IC
- Copperhead Lunge X 10 IC (each leg) #InHonorOfWideLeft
- Ranger Merkins X 10 IC – huffing and puffing now
- Copperhead Squat X 15 IC
- Grab a piece of the playground and perform deadman hang for 30 count
- Al Gore for 20 count
- Side Straddle Squats X 10 IC
- Hit the Copperhead trail – Headlamps on and watch for tree roots
- Stop half way along the trail (around .3 miles) and perform 20 Wojo Squats
- Exit trail on Country park drive and head over to shelter for 20 dips, 20 irkins and 40 step ups OYO.
- Exit shelter and head over to gloomy hill where we the follow took place.
- Slow lunge to top of hill, back down
- Hoser side shuffle to top, back down.
- Walk backwards to the top of hill.
- Back on Country Park Drive -Bear crawls anyone? We bear crawled for about 20 yards
- Fast Ruck back to trail and exiting at Lewis Recreation Center.
- Everyone planks while Q fixes backpack
- Crab Walk 20 yards (Hoser wants an audible – sorry dude!)
- Peter Perkins X 10 IC
- Packs off
- 20 Curls with pack
- Fire Hydrant X 10 IC each leg
- 20 tricep extensions with pack
- 10 Supermans
- Various Planks exercises
- Flutter Kicks X 20 IC
- Low Dolly X 20 IC
- American Hammer X 20 IC
- Bodette bear crawls with no gloves #NotAHandModel #Tough
- Roker is a strong addition to Natville PAX – Welcome aboard brother, looking forward to more workouts
- Hoser is not a fan of crabwalks but crushes all other exercises – In your honor, YHC nominates the “Hoser Shuffle” as a new exercise
- Matlock is a true workout beast, Eats Energizer bunnies for breakfast
Over and out – LYnda
PAX: Bodett, Hoser, Roker, Matlock, LYnda
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.