It was a cool 37 degrees as 10 PAX gathered at the Cadet Lab for Daughtry’s VQ.
The event started with a mosey to Flag for the Pledge followed by the Warmarama of:
- 20 SSH IC
- 15 Sun Gods sobriety style – forward
- 15 Sun Gods sobriety style – backward
- 15 Windmills IC
- 15 Hillbillies IC
- 10 Burpees
- Mosey up to field to get after The Thang – Charles Bronson (of Death Wish fame) – no man left behind, in stark contrast to no one dying here!
- 50 Copperhead Squats – run 50 Yards – 10 Burpees – Walking Lunge to goal line – hold plank until 6 is in – run back to start (Death Wish 1)
- 50 Merkins – run 50 yards – 10 Burpees – Bear Crawl to goal line – hold plank until 6 is in – run back to start (Death Wish 2)
- 50 LBCs – run to 50 – 10 Burpees – Run to goal line – hold 6 inches until 6 is in – run back to start (Death Wish 3)
- Jump squats to failure which took us to around 30
- Indian Run back to shovel flag to have Mary:
- 20 IC Freddie Mercuries
- 20 X’s and O’s
- Mary Victory Lap (Kay went for some extra credit here)
- 20 Marge and Homers with Mr. Burns
- 20 IC American Hammers
- Looking for someone to Q the 2nd F lunch at PPP on Friday 16th – contact Udders if you can
- F3 gear orders contact Udders (might be January before they come in)
- Kay will Q Cadet Shuffle on Thursday @530
- Misfire will Q Cadet Lab next week (December 20th)
- Kernersville PAX will be serving dinner at the Shepherds Center on Christmas Eve – contact Kay, Gilmore, or Crankbait for more info. Estimate this to start at 6:00PM.
COT: Toto took us out
It was a pleasure to lead. Thanks again for the opportunity!
PAX: Heisenberg, Jets, Kay, Misfire, Polo, Spurrier, Toto, Udders, Wolverine, Daughtry (QIC)