On this brisk day 14 GSO PAX decided to fight the post-Thanksgiving lethargy to take on a Circle Time workout! Seeing no FNG’s, YHC gave the “yadda yadda yadda” disclaimer (#Costanza?) and got to work with a mosey between the entrances on Lawndale before circling up for…
- Imperial Walker
- Copperhead Lunge Sungods both sides/directions
- Plank downward dog / upward dog
- Shot o’ curb work = Mike Tyson’s and Irkins
The PAX was warmed up and ready to go, so YHC explained the workout. 2 groups started at stations, one at each playground. When completed the workout sheet, they run from one to the other, sprinting with a partner between the cones.
- STATION ONE: 5 pull-ups, 10 werkins, 15 crabcakes, 20 LBC’s
- STATION TWO: 5 pull-ups, 10 burpees, 15 lunges, 20 dying cockroaches
After 4 or 5 laps, YHC called time for a hybrid version of…
- Side skip to end of cones >> 360-Plank
- Backpedal to other end of cones >> Freddie Mercury
- High Knees / Butt Kicks to other end of cones >> Cindy Crawford
- 90% Sprint to other end of cones >> walking 10-count to shovel flag
- Crunchy Frog / LSF / Homer-Marge / High Dolly (Stage Fright)
- American Hammer
COT – Wicked took us out.
ANNOUNCEMENTS / OBSERVATIONS:
- It really is a lot of fun to Q for those who are holding back. There’s an extra level of energy and excitement, no matter how simple the workout; and always a profound honor to lead the PAX. Looking forward to more Q’s in the future mix!
- MudGear portal is OPEN through today only to guarantee holiday delivery. We have plenty of white screens to order with Greensboro Logo, but only have 4 yellow screen orders so far and need 12… Now is the time if you’re waiting: http://f3.mudgear.com/products/f3-greensboro-pre-order
- YHC is raising funds for a mission trip in January to Uganda through Westover Church BAM (Business As Mission) to help empower Christian entrepreneurs there to build sustainable ministries. Will you please consider a year-end gift to partner with me financially in this? Here is link for more info: http://www.youcaring.com/ugandaBAM Thank you!
- December 3 is Jingle Bell Run in Triangle. Wojo’s family leads a team, Kate’s Caped Crusaders, every year. This year, Kate (Wojo’s daughter) is the youth honoree for the race. Please consider joining the cause!
- Please send prayer requests and such to Scooby Doo FYI – firstname.lastname@example.org (I forwarded request for Botox’s father in-law who suffered stroke just after Thanksgiving. Praying for him of course!)
Thanks to the PAX for pushing me to get better and for always making it fun to Q! As always, an honor and privilege to lead. Have a great week!
PAX: Long Time