On a cool November morning YHC rolled out of the fartsack to join the pax at Cadet Lab. YHC was impressed when he rolled in at 5:25 am and noticed a couple of cars already in the parking lot. A couple of pax told me Monday they were planning to post and Spurrier mentioned he was planning to bring a FNG (Spurrier can recruit on the same level as his beloved Clemson Tigers football team).
We began at 5:30 am sharp with the following:
Mosey to Flag for Pledge of Allegiance
Balls to the Wall for 30 Seconds at the Concession Stand (thanks to EPA for not doing a slow count)
SSH X 15 IC
Johnny Cash (5 Merkins per pax); Kay showed off here
Cotton Pickers X 15 IC
Windmills (in honor of Heisenberg) X 15 IC
Imperial Walkers X 15 IC
Sun Gods (Dr. Evil Style) X 15 IC
Reverse Sun Gods X 15 IC
Mosey back to Shovel Flag
YHC told the pax that he wanted to name the thang after the most diabolical thing he could think of: The Four Corners. The Four Corners was witnessed by YHC many times as he watched the Evil Empire (aka UNC-CH Tar Heels) play YHC’s beloved NC State Wolfpack in the early 80’s. This began YHC’s love of college basketball and he wanted to give it its proper due. YHC instructed the pax that they were to run to the Four Corners of the athletic fields together and perform the following:
Corner 1: Saban’s (formerly known as Alabama A** Kickers) X 10 IC (each leg)
Corner 2: Cusack Squat X 15 IC
Corner 3: Monkey Humpers (in honor of Stubing) X 20 IC
Corner 4: LBC’s X 25 IC
For the next round we did the following:
Corner 1: Burpees X 10 OYO
Corner 2: Copperhead Squat X 15 IC
Corner 3: Nolan Ryan’s X 20 IC
Corner 4: Freddie Mercury X 25 IC
We then moseyed to the picnic shelter to perform 20 Dips IC. We then moseyed to the football field. The mumble chatter increased to grumble chatter very quickly. However, YHC didn’t plan to torture the pax in the same way Spurrier and Stubing had in previous weeks #nothowYHCrolls
YHC instructed the pax to mosey/sprint approximately 2/3 of the way down the football field then bring it home with a bear crawl to the goal post. YHC struggled again with the bear crawl and came in last, but appreciated the encouragement from the pax #everymanhashislimitations
Pax then moseyed back to the shovel flag for Mary.
X & O’s X 10
Apollo Creed X 15 IC
Song Time: “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley
YHC was inspired to use this song after hearing it on the radio recently. This song was a big hit in the late 80’s and recently became famous again when RickRolling got rolling. YHC instructed the pax to go into plank position and whenever they heard “Never” to do a Plankjack. Kay informed us he was born the year this song debuted (1987) #ohtobeyoungagain #warbaby
YHC wanted to also get the pax ready for Planksgiving Thursday #nevertooearly #missionaccomplished!
American Hammer X 15 IC
Great effort by the pax today! Special T-claps to our FNG Jets who hung tough, didn’t complain, and is already ready to post again!
COT: YHC took us out
- Pray for Dr. Evil as he has surgery today and he won’t be able to post for the next 2 weeks.
- Coffeeteria each Tuesday after Cadet Lab from 6:20 am until
- Thursday Thanksgiving/Planksgiving Convergence at Summerfield at 6 am! Cadet Shuffle, Murph, Sad Clown Killer, and Sweat Angel all combining for one special beatdown. Extra credit running starting at 5:30 am.
- If Summerfield at 6 am is too late for you head to Starmount Stampede at 5:30 am. Cheesy Poof on the Q!
- 2nd Annual F3 Christmas Party at GSO Elks Club on Saturday, December 10th at 7 pm. Sign up now and bring your M for a night of big fun!
- Join Hush Puppy and other Natville pax on Sunday night’s at 7:30 pm at Hush Puppy’s house for a study on the book “Sticky Faith”; how to grow your children’s faith in God. Great study.