17 pax posted to the Lindley Park tundra hoping to burn a few extra calories before settling down with friends and family to celebrate Thanksgiving. Here’s a quick recap…
Mosey to parking lot for:
- SSH x20 IC
- IW x20 IC
- 2 Burpees OYO
- Copperhead Squats x20 IC
- Monkey Humpers x20 IC
- 2 Burpees OYO
- Sun Gods 10F, 10R IC
- Air Claps x20 IC
Mosey to playground by the basketball group and huddle up for…
- Partner Up – similar speed/fitness/eye color…size doesn’t matter.
- 100 Prisoner GetUps / 200 Plank Jacks / 300 Dips
- Man A performs called exercise.
- Man B runs to building, does 5 Irkins, and runs back.
- Switch men. Continue until target reps for team is reached.
- Plank & hold while waiting for 6 before starting next exercise.
With time remaining on the clock and a few more calories to expend, the pax began working a stack until time was called.
- 5 Burpees, Run to cone & back
- 5 B, 10 Squat Jumps (SJ), Run TIME! –> Jump to 6MOM
- 5 B, 10 SJ, 15 Merkins (M), Run
- 5 B, 10 SJ, 15 M, 20 Carolina Dry Docks (CDD), Run
- 5 B, 10 SJ, 15 M, 20 CDD, 25 LBCs, Run
Short mosey to basketball court for 6MOM.
- LBCs X25 IC (Kilowatt)
- Box Cutter X20 IC (Bodette)
- Crunchy Frog X20 IC (Corn Hole)
- Freddie Mercury X20 IC (Lightyear)
- Low Slow Flutter X20 IC (Nancy)
- Body Destoyer X10 IC (Kilowatt)
- Welcome out-of-town visitor and now Beantown F3 brother Big Papi! YHC resists the pax insistence to name a visiting brother and professed Red Sox fan “A-Rod.” It’s just not right.
- YHC observes that many pax continue to struggle with cadence and following along. Here’s a helpful article: Why some people just can’t dance or clap to the beat
- #Tclaps to Bodette for making the crosstown trip to join the Lindley Park faithful. The beard is looking good brother!
- Nancy, Explosion: Take care of that plantar! If your body tells you to rest, it’s probably time to do so. Take the time to rest, recover, and heal. Aye!
- 3rd F at Friendly Center H-T following Slamming Sammy each week. A timely topic for today: “How are you preparing yourself and your family for the holiday season?” Led by Corn Hole.
- F3 Greensboro Holiday Gala/Prom/2nd F – December 10th, 7-11pm – GSO Elks Lodge. Register online here: https://goo.gl/EKcvvR. Early registration is incredibly helpful for the men planning this event for us.
- 2nd F Convergence to support Judy’s Chair: December 8th @ Gate City Growlers. Even if you’re not a #HDHH regular, get yourself a hall pass, and plan to be at this event. Butt Fumble has led the charge on raising funds for Judy, and now’s the for all of us to step up and help push this effort across the finish line. Aye!
- #HDHH this evening – Look for the usual suspects at the Tap Room on Lawndale.
- Convergence Workouts this Week
- Thursday, 11/24: Sweat Angel – SCK – Murph converge @ Summerfield, Launch @ 6am
- Friday, 11/25: Lunatic Fringe – Uptown Funk converge downtown, Launch @ 6:30am
- Saturday, 11/26: Friends, family, well behaved pets. Come one, come all. Mendenhall Middle, Launch @ 8am
Cornhole took us out.
#Tclaps Explosion for the invite and opportunity to Q this morning. Always an honor and a privilege to lead.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.