For the 19 PAX who attended the workout title makes sense. On a beautiful Fall morning with a large amount of Mumble Chatter the whole time we had a great workout and a lot of fun. Here’s how it went down.
Line up on the track and complete 4 runs back and forth across the soccer field as a group. Head back to the main parking lot and circle up.
- Sun Gods x 15IC ea direction
- Chinooks x 15IC ea direction
- Imperial Walkers x 15IC
- String Rippers x 15IC
- Toy Soldier x 15IC
- Howling Monkeys x7 for ea PAX
The PAX performed 3 Sets of each muscle group doing 4 exercises within each group
- Overhead Press x 12 ea arm
- Bent Row x 12 ea arm
- Bicep Curl x 12 ea arm
- Tricep Kickback x 12 ea arm
- WW1 Sit-up with weight x 20
- Copperhead Sit-up x 20
- American Hammer x 20
- V Core Press x 20
- Goblet Squat x 20
- Static Lunge x 20
- Al gore x 3 times around the circle
- Goblet Squats x 20
- Lateral Raises
- Front Lateral Raise x 10 ea arm
- Side Lateral Raise x 10 ea arm
- 2 hand straight Lateral Hold
- Cumberland County Viaduct x 10IC ea side
- LBC’s x 20IC
- Box Cutters x 20IC
- Freddie Mercury x 20IC
- American Hammer x 20IC
- Matlock, his daughter, and Hush Puppies daughter are performing in the Wizard of OZ Play. Come on out an catch a show, Fri, Sat, and Sun this week and then next weekend.
- Happy Belated Birthday to our man Scooby Doo. Big welcome to the RESPECT Club
- Jingle Bell Run in Raleigh – see Wojo for sign up/ donation cards.
- 2nd Annual F3 Natville Christmas Gala on December 10. You should have received an evite email. Please respond if you did and if you did not get the email please let us know so we can get that out to you.
- Huffy on the Q next Friday at the Fringe
- Huffy will be setting up a signup for F3 Natville to help Ring the Bell for the Salvation Army this Christmas
- YHC was not on his best game today with a few count miscues, but my friend Xerox was beside me to keep me on track. TClaps X.
- Thanks to all the PAX who helped count cadence during the workout. Much appreciated
- Mumble Chatter was at a high level this morning. Always welcome.
- Thanks Long Time and Daisy for transporting the weights to the workout.
- Missed our AO Leader, Boones Farm, this morning. Not the same without you.
COT – Thanks TPS for taking us out with a prayer from the heart.
Thanks as always for the honor to lead such a great group of men.
PAX: Xerox, Scooby Doo, Cecil, Heisenberg, Bodett, Tommy Boy, Fletch, Snookie, Nomad, Daisy, Long Time, Wojo, Bed Bug, Matlock, Brown Noser, Huffy, Slag, TPS, Sacked