YHC was honored to be asked by Magic to provide an election day style workout. It went something like this:
Warm-O-Rama (Hardee’s Parking lot)
- Sun gods (sobriety style)
- Shinooks (sobriety style)
- Moroccan night clubs (sobriety style)
- Imperial Walkers
Thang – Path to 538
Each exercise represented a state or states and the # of electoral college votes -run up the stairs at Greensboro College, do 3 burpees (or in some cases 4) and then run back down and complete the exercise
- 55 LBCs – California
- 38 Monkey Humpers – Texas
- 29 Low flutter kicks (each side) – Florida & New York
- 20 Lunges (each side) – Illinois & PA
- 18 Crucible Merkins – Ohio
- 16 Freddie Mercuries – Georgia & Michigan
- 15 Ranger Merkins – North Carolina
- 12 Sungods forward, 13 Sungods backwards, 14 shinooks (Wash, VA, NJ)
- 11 SSH in cadence (Arizona, Indiana, Mass, Tennessee)
- 10 ??? – I don’t remember – something in cadence (MD, MA, MO, WI)
- 9 Merkin Progression – 9 wide merks, 9 normal merks, 9 diamond merkins (AL, CO, SC)
- 37 calf raises (KY, Louisiana – X 8 each, 7×3 – CT, OK, OR)
- 51 Squats – (6X6 States and 5X3 States) – A bunch
The burpees at the top of the stairs were the reps for the all the states with 4 and 3 electoral votes.
Graffitti was the sugar ray and made it all the way through. The rest made it to calf raises.
- Homer to Marge
- American Hammer
COT – Magic
Thanks men for the opportunity – enjoyed it.
Need Qs for several workouts including Arise and Latham Grinder
PAX: Hackman, Pong, Cornhole, Bulldog, Graffiti, Corner Office, Magic, Amphibious
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.