A dozen (12) pax huddled around the flag on a exemplary Tuesday morning. Not too hot, not too cold, fog was in check and YHC was ready to get after it. The intro was short and sweet – “know why we’re here?…know the disclaimer, aye? nay? #leggo. This unexpected shortness may have scared some of the pax as mumble chatter pursued. We moseyed to the front of the school for a warm up.
- Sun Gods x 10 IC – bigger at 5
- reverse x 10 IC – bigger at 5
- SSH x 10 IC
- 2 burpees
- SSH x 10 IC
- 3 burpees
- SSH x 10 IC (Hold your wide)
- String Rippers x 10 IC
- 6 inches
- Hips Down
- Bridge (Sacked got his oil checked by some traffic)
Pax moseyed to the Sunset – Country Club intersection for the start of the Thang
Pax were introduced to a “clock” of roads for Blimps. Exercises would be done at “Home Base” and the 1st street light/intersection.
- Burpees 10 & 10 – Up Sunset
- Lunges 20 & 20 – Up Hamilton
- Imperial Walkers 30 & 30 – Up Country Club
- Merkins – 20 & 20 – Down Sunset
- Plank Jacks 10 & 10 – Sunset & Pembroke
- Squats 20 & 20 – Pembroke & Sunset
Pax reconvened back at the front of the school for some rotator cuff work. Each pax grabbed a band and a pole.
- Palms Down – 12
- Thumbs up – 11 & 1
- Thumbs down – 10 & 2
- Palms Down – 9 & 3
- Reverse Fly
- External rotation – each arm
- Internal rotation – each arm
Mosey to the basketball court, band in tow
AFAP – (as fast as possible)
- Bicep Curl- Single arm, double arm
- Shoulders Press – Single arm, double arm
- Triceps Overhead – Single arm double arm
- 10 merkins – 5 diamond merkins – 10 Super Mans
- Single arm
- Bicep, Shoulder, Tricep
- Single arm
- Single, Double, Triple (no recorded faceplants)
- LBC x 20 IC (with resistance band)
- Starfish (suck bellybutton down as far as possible)
- LBC (elevated feet) x 20 IC ( with resistance band)
- Starfish ^^^
- Homer-to-Marge x 15 IC
- Hello Dolly x 10 IC
- Reverse Crunch x 15 IC
- Marge-to-Heaven x 15 IC
- Buck, Spike, JR took charge and pushed the rest of us. Impressive display gents
- Courtesy of all the pax transporting props. Hoser, Spike, JR, Blue Oyster. Much appreciated and noticed, men.
- Great balance of wind sucking, mumble chatter, ooooohs, ahhhhhs for a supreme workout. Keep bringing it.
- Schnitzel was an especially good sport as he passed a couple AOs in order to attend #fenceline for a perceived lack of running. Sorry to disappoint, but thanks for maximum effort. Btw, we only ran 2.4 total. 1.5 during the Thang
- Cecil on Q Thursday somewhere in VA. Will reimburse mileage at the going AAA rate.
- Drago on his last Q before moving to CNC – Thursday – Sweat Angel
- 3rd F on Tuesdays –
- COUGAR TOWN next Saturday for Schnitzel – forget about Country Nightmare (shots fired)
- YHC took us out with all thanks and guidance provided by the Big Man upstairs. Guide and lead the pax throughout the day and week to come.
~ Big Mitt