11 of Greensboro’s (and Orlando’s) coolest dudes where chomping at the bit and ready to rock at 5:29 while YHC was still setting up the THANG. All set at 5:31 for an almost-on-time launch.
We took a short mosey around the Commerce Place parking area to land in the Local Honey parking lot for some Warm-o-rama:
- SSH IC x 25
- Don Quixote x 15
- Sun Gods sobriety style x 15 each way
- Circle Burp x 10 (PAX stays in place doing high knees; Q calls “down” and PAX does a burpee and returns to high knees)
With the PAX warmed up and some blood circulating, we moseyed back to the intersection of Commerce and Sternberger to arrive at The Center Of The Universe (i.e., a cone with a sign that said “Center” on it).
From there, there were cones set up to the North, South, East and West. At each cone, there was an exercise:
- South: 5 burpees
- East: 10 field goal blocks (squat jump from a crouched position and fling hand skyward)
- North: 20 Carolina dry docks
- West: 30 Goblet squats
The PAX did the exercise at each cone, then ran back to the center cone, where they had to do 5 merkins on the first visit, 5 diamond merkins on the second, 5 wide merkins on the third, and 5 super wide merkins on the fourth visit. Then run to the next cone. Continue around the compass, visiting the center between each direction until time is called.
Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, so after planking for the 6 to finish their stations we moseyed back to the shovel flag for 6MOM:
- LBCs x 25
- Shoulder taps x 20
- Dying Cockroach x 20
- American Hammer x 25
- Big welcome to FNG John Callahan (Biden) who is from Orlando but coming to town for work each week through February
- Gunny has the Q at Uptown Funk on Friday. Be there.
Maneater took us out.
Always a pleasure men!
PAX: Graffiti, Wilson, Boy Wonder, Maneater, Cheddar, Lynda, Hermie, Quicken, Wide Left, Biden (FNG)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.