On a beautiful morning 10 PAX including YHC came out to Circle Time ready to get stronger. Everyone was on time and with welcome and disclaimer covered we got to it.
Mosey out to Lake Brandt Road and made a short loop back around and circled up at the Shovel Flag.
- Imperial Walkers x 15IC
- Don Quixote’s x 15IC
- Sun Gods x 15IC ea. direction
- String Ripper x 15IC
- Lucky 7’s
- Howling Monkeys x 10 (2 times around the Pax circle)
6 Stations were set up in the long bus drop-off parking area with roughly 25 yards in between each station. PAX divided into 2 groups of 5 with group 1 starting at Station 1 and Group 2 at Station 4. PAX went through all 6 Stations and then did a run around the island loop.
- Station 1
- Merkins x 24 Single Count
- Shoulder Tap x 24 Single Count
- Werkins x 24 Single Count
- Station 2
- Prayer Squat x 24 Single Count
- Monkey Humpers x 24 Single Count
- AL Gore x 96 Seconds
- Station 3
- American Hammer x 24 Four Count
- LBC’s x 24 Four Count
- LS Flutter x 24 Four Count
- Station 4
- Ranger Merkins x 24 Single Count
- Carolina Dry Docks x 24 Single Count
- Plank x 96 Seconds
- Station 5
- Copperhead Squats x 24 Four Count
- Reverse Lunge x 24 Single Count
- Al Gore x 96 Seconds
- Station 6
- WW1 Sit-up x 24 Single Count
- Crunchy Frog x 24 Four Count
- WW2 Sit-up x 24 Single Count
With all stations complete and island lap run the PAX lined up in plank position head to other persons feet in 1 long line.
- Bear Crawl Inch Worm – roughly 50 yards and then moseyed rest of the way to the Shovel Flag
- Box Cutter x 20IC
- Freddie Mercury x 20IC
- Cindy Crawford’s x 15IC both sides
- American Hammer x 20IC
- 2nd Anniversary Convergence this Saturday Jaycee Park – 6:50 a.m. gather – 1 hour Workout. Come out in large numbers to celebrate and bring an FNG
- The Murph – 3 Set Q’s plus a guest Q each month. Staying strong.
- Running Workouts at GDS Tuesdays and Oak Ridge and Stampede on Thursdays
- TClaps Drizzle and Hush Puppy for taking over as Co-Site Coordinators for Circle Time. Congrats Bodett for establishing a strong workout on Monday.
- Play Dough – we see you getting stronger every week. TClaps and keep up the good work.
- Bodett has been practicing his Bear Crawl – noticed a high rate of speed on all fours during Bear Crawl Inch Worm. Good work B.
COT – Stage Fright did the honors and took us out. Thanks SF
Great work this morning men.
PAX: Stage Fright, Tea Party, Botox, Betty, Play Dough, Huffy, Bodett, TPS, Drizzle, Sacked