On a nice morning in Oak Ridge, a PAX of 10 gathered with YHC and Udders leading. After a short intro, Udders led the group to the flag near the concession stand and led the group in the Pledge Of Allegiance. We moved to the other side of the concession stand to begin the
At this point Daughtry made his presence known and he took over for Udders and led us in the following:
SSHs x 25 IC
Hillbillies 20 IC
Chinooks 15 IC F, 15 IC R
Apollo Creeds 25 IC
LBCs 20 IC
YHC led a mosey back to the shovel flag for:
YHC explained that there were 6 stations placed from the shelter near the playground and all around the parking lot to halfway down. Pushed the PAX to run between stations instead of a mosey and to start anywhere and go hard until time is called. The stations were as follow:
- Step Ups 20 (10 with each leg), Merkins 20, Crunchy Frogs 20, mosey to station 2.
- Carolina Dry Docks 20, Sun Gods 15 IC F &15 IC R, Mountain Climber 20 IC, mosey to station 3.
- Wojo Squats 20, Hilbillies 20 IC, Lunges 12 Each Leg, mosey to station 4.
- Bear Crawl Between Cones 60″ And Back, Flutter Kicks 20 Each Leg, Box Cutters 20 IC, mosey to station 5.
- SSHs 20 IC, Peter Parkers 20 IC, Burpees 10, mosey to station 6.
- Dips 25, Plank Jacks 20 IC, LBCs 30, mosey back to station 1.
Rinse and repeat, return to shavel flag when time is called.
Xs & Os 10 (Udders)
Marge & Homers (Daughtry)
American Hammers 15 IC (Udders)
YHC thanked those F3 brothers that knew of the death of his sister-in-law from cancer last week (brother Craig;s wife) and expressed condolences and offered support.
Udders on the Q at Slammin’ Sammy’s on Wednesday.
2nd F lunch Friday at Pollo Pizza Pasta off 68 at Hickory Ridge Road.
Dr. Evil had a friend, Steve, whose son passed away at 27. Prayers for the family.
Reminder of the new running workout named the Cadet Shuffle on Thursdays. The Real Toto is the site Q. EPA will Q Thursday.
TClaps to Daughtry for stepping up and helping with the exercises today. The man is ready for a VQ in the near future.
Next week’s Q is Spurrier.
Mis-Fire took us out. Thanks bro.
On behalf of Udders and myself, it was an honor to lead this great group today.
PAX: Heisenberg & Udders