Mid 40’s temperatures sneaked up on us this fall…after that nasty hurricane dumped it’s load, it left us with some frigid temps and saturated grounds. YHC pre-blasted that PAX in #Search of a beatdown should post to #Fenceline. Decoding the tweet, of course we meet for 3rd F at the Search office, but thought it would be a good change of pace for that parking lot to host our Thang.
Now as we huddle around the shovel flag, YHC had his “stretching music” a-blast…while en route to the AO the playlist in question was being tested and as soon as Stronger by Kanye West (Yeezy) came on, YHC knew this was the playlist for the day. Not to mention the selected list was “Gametime,” who was I to argue. The percentage of pax who knew the reference of “Yeezy” was certainly slim, however “Better, Stronger, Faster” #BSF was the motto for the day and it even made its way into 3rd F convo unknowingly. While I wouldn’t solicit Yeezy for financial advice (53 million debt), marital selection/advice (Kimye), or really anything, this wordsmith was on point with these lyrics.
15 Veterans took to it. An abbreviated mosey to the basketball court for W.A.R
- SSH x 20 IC
- 6 inches
- Leg placement variances
- Windmills x 15 IC
- Sun God x 12 IC (Forward/Reverse)
- Moroccan Night Clubs x 10 IC
Pax moseyed to the front of the school for a continuation of exercises
- Alternating Foot placement x 20 IC (curb step ups)
- Alternating Hand placement x 15 IC (Hand steps ups on curb from plank)
- Curb Jumps x 20 IC
- Curb Merkin Hops x 10 IC (Merkin press to top of curb)
Pax then moseyed up Huntington -to- Pembroke and met some other early morning Namaste posters. Pax did not entertain the thought of a convergence, they wanted the real deal, and they got it.
Pax gathered and received a resistance band for each man. Each pax was instructed to find a pole under the awning. We rotated from exercising Chest, Triceps, and Back. All resistance exercise were performed AMRAP in a given time.
- Chest Press – mosey to other side – 20 Merkins
- Overhead Tricep Extension – mosey to other side – 20 Diamond Merkins
- Seated Back Rows/LBCs – mosey to other side – 30 Pole rows (mumble chatter)
- Chest Press – Chest Fly – mosey – 10 wide/10 reg Merkins
- Overhead Tricep Extension – Tricep Kickback – mosey – 21s (7 low, 7 mid, 7 reg)
- Seated Back Row – Standing Back Row – Lat Pull Down – mosey – 30 Pole Rows
- Super Set
- Chest Press, Fly, Tricep Ext/Kickback, Back Row, Back Fly, – mosey – 21s
JR grabbed a med ball and the pax moseyed back to the basketball court for a quick round of:
- Single, double, triple, double, single burpees.
- Flutter Kicks x 12 IC
- Figur8s x 12 IC
- Freddie Mercuries x 12 IC
- Hello Dolly x 12 IC
- Knees to Chest x 12 IC
- Homer-to-Marge x 20
- Marge-to-Heaven x 20
- Great having a lot of the original #fenceliners present. Makes for good chatter
- Honor to Gilligan for having a 2.0, being displaced from his house during the hurricane, and still finding time to post with his brothers.
- JR continues to be a beast of a pack mule, hauling rucks and med balls across town
- YHC is putting in for tickets to whatever sport/university Spike accepts a scholarship from. He’s going to make a good one.
- Thanks to Search Ministries (Sir Purr/Bird’s Nest) for hosting this group of #Fenceliners on its home turf
- Welcome to Fenceline 1st timer – Bed Pan – great job
- Wide Left on the Q @ Rainbow Dash this Saturday – numbers have started to dwindle again – let’s show this AO some love
- Praises to Gilligan – birth of a son – name-a-rama starts early
- 3rd F Tuesday – Search Office – 1852 Pembroke – book of John – Chapters 15-16 Anecdotes for a Troubled Heart
YHC took us out
~ Big Mitt
PAX: Big Mitt