Twenty four hours prior to this workout we were expecting rain and wind. It was very nice to be greeted by slight breezes, clear skies and just a bit of chill in the air. Not enough chill to keep the long sleeves on past the warm-a-rama, but certainly nice to be without the humidity of the past 3 months. Multiple Pax arrived early for what YHC thought may be some extra credit. But NO; they just wanted to get an early start on heckling the Q as he set up for the days downpainment. Of course it was not very smart on their part as the Q has final say even if he does not speak. It was disappointing that no FNGs joined us today as F3 could benefit so many men in our community. WIth no FNGs, a short disclaimer was given and then we got to business.
SSH x 20 IC
IW x 20 IC
Merkins x 20 IC
Peter Parkers x 20 IC
Copperhead Wojo Squats x 20 IC
THANG: The Pax partnered up, similar size and ability recommended. Then each group was numbered 1-4 for a starting station. They proceeded to station and began listed exercises. First round called for 40 reps of each exercise, 2nd round 30 reps, 3rd round did not matter.
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Single Arm Shoulder Press
- Horizontal (bench) Press
Move to Station 2 via Pregnant Crab (Crabwalk with weight on Abs) ** this even seemed to silence Slum Lord!!! Who had left his partner Pamela behind doing shrugs.
- Lawnmower (1/2 of count each arm)
- Curls (1/2 of count each arm)
- Tricep Ext. (1/2 of count each arm)
- Diamond Merkins (single count)
Move to Station 3 via Lunge walk with weigh pass through
- Alabama Ass-Kickers (IC)
- Plank Jacks (IC)
- Partner Derkins (each, single count)
Move to Station 4 via Lt. Dan walk with weights
Station 4: ALL WITH WEIGHTS
- Standing Side Crunch (1/2 count on each side)
- Good Mornings (single count)
- WWII sit-up
- People’s Chair against partner w/ weight pass
Move to Station 1 via Cusack Walk
Time was called and we gathered for mary. All teams made it to all stations at least once, with a few beginning on the round of 30.
LSF x 15 IC
LBC x 15 IC
American Hammer x 20 IC
Moleskin & Announcements:
- T-claps to the pax today for pushing through and giving their personal daily maximum. It was supposed to fatigue you.
- Wish some #sugar_rays were there to get some laps around this circuit
- 3rd F each Thursday at Green Joe’s–sounds like they are beginning a new topic next week, watch Twitter if you are interested or just show up and experience the DYNAMITE!
- Please pass service ideas along to Slum Lord to vet & publicize
- Miles for Matthew this weekend- YOU can still register or register on-site
- First Friday Fellowship lunch at Battleground tomorrow-noonish
- All future Qs should remember that this group seems to like Burpees. I am not sure what it is but they CONSTANTLY talk about them. They don’t admit they like burpees, but it is kind of like that girl your buddy had a crush on in Jr. High (middle school for the HATE crowd). He would not admit he liked her, but constantly talked about her. That is how the attendees of Sweat Angel are.