17 Pax showed up in the gloom at Quaker Crater for a memorable travel adventure. After the introduction and F3 disclaimer, we started to travel in a short mosey for some warm-o-rama.
Slumlord quote: “let’s go for a short mosey”…..More like a long mosey many short times.
SSH IC X 20
Hillbillies IC X 15
Wind-mills IC X 15
Sungods 15 forward / 15 reverse
Chinooks 10 forward / 10 reverse
1 round of ATM: 15 Alternating Shoulder Touches IC /, 10 Tempo Merkins (down on the 1-2-3, up), 10 fast merkins.
At this point, the PAX were warm enough and ready to travel for the Thang consisting on a complete workout for upper, middle and lower body.
The Pax was divided in 3 groups, each group was assigned to one station (3 ea). After completing the assigned station, each group mosey 3/4 of the parking lot and back to next Station. After all stations were completed, the pax was instructed to rinse and repeat.
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Wide-Arm Merkins
- 15 Merkins
- 20 Carolina Dry Docks
- 25 Monkey Humpers
- 30 Squats
- 30 Copperhead Squats
- 15 Lunges
- 30 American Hammers
- 30 LBC
- 30 Freddy Mercury
- 30 Dying Cockroach
20 Crab cakes (IC)
20 Leg Raises
20 American Hammers (IC)
- F3 launch in High Point 10/01/16. Gunny has the Q.
- Look group email for F3 Service Pre-backblast – Upcoming Opportunities.
- Men’s Breakfast at Westminster Saturday morning, Wojo will talk about F3.
- Amphibious invited the PAX to come and feel the experience to Arise (AO).
- Remember Miles for Mathew on 10/08/16. Nancy has the F3 team.
Amphibious took us out.
It is always an honor to lead the workouts.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.