YHC had little time to prepare for the Local Honey Q this AM – he was a replacement for Secretary – who we will get out to Q soon!
Two FNGs, so went through the normal intros.
- Sungods (sobriety style)
- Moroccan Nightclubs (sobriety style)
- Shinooks (sobriety style)
Pax was given the choice between merkin blocks and a parking garage progression. On a close vote of 7 to 4, the parking garage was chosen.
Head to Bellemeade – simple workout – 3 exercises on each floor.
- Hand Release Merkins X 12
- LT Dans X 12
- Dying Cockroaches X 24
Once at the top of Bellemeade, we did a lap around the top of the deck and then moseyed back to the shovel flag.
- American Hammers
Always an honor and great to see 2 FNGs out there. Huge Respect to FNG – Button (as in Benjamin Button) who at 65, but looking like he is 20 years younger and smoking the workout like it was nothing.
COT – Boy Wonder
– Miles for Matthew – October 8th –
– Saturday, October 1st – High Point Launch – Clown Car meeting at Green Valley Grill at 6.