With 19 PAX including YHC gathered at the Shovelflag and ready to get the show started we went through the welcome, F3 mission statement, and disclaimer. With that completed and no questions it was time to head out into the gloom. Here’s how it went:
After a parking lot-length mosey, double apple sauce style…
- 5 burpees OYO
- 10 lunges each leg OYO
- Hillbillies x 25
- Wide merkins x 20
- Abe Vigodas x 20
- Copperhead squats x 20
- Diamond merkins x 10
- Crab Cakes x 15
- Duck walk 20 yards to parking lot island
- Lunge walk 20 yards to next island
- Sprint 40 yards to last island
Mosey from main parking lot to the Baseball Field and circle up.
Using the baseball field as our achievement area, divide the group into 4 even teams. Each team starts at a base (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and home plate). Together as a team, perform two minutes of the designated exercise at each base. At the conclusion of each two minute exercise, run the bases one complete time before moving on to the next base for two more minutes of a different exercise. Rinse and repeat.
- 1st base = air claps
- 2nd base = burpees
- 3rd base = copperhead squats
- home plate = diamond merkins
- 1st base = Al Gores
- 2nd base = booyah merkins
- 3rd base = calf raises
- home plate = double Merkin burpees.
At the conclusion of the first round, all gathered in the infield for
- LBCs x 15
At the conclusion of the second round, all gathered in the infield for
- Cindy Crawford’s x 10 each side
Prior to mosey to 6MOM:
- Bear crawl 15 yards, then high knees back.
- Bear crawl 15 yards, then skip back.
With time running out the PAX moseyed back to the Shovelflag and circled up for Mary
- Low slow flutter x 20
- Xs and Os (thanks to Wicked for his sick and twisted guest Q!)
- Low dolly x 15
- American hammer x 20
- With YHC getting phone ready for Name-A-Rama Wicked much to the PAX delight called for 5 Burpees OYO to end the workout.
- Paint the Town event, Saturday, September 17
- TClaps to those who showed up prior to 7:00am to do the ruck workout
- Kid’s triathlon event, Cardinal Swim & Tennis, Sunday, September 18
- Prayer needed for our country’s leaders and for the men and women who fight for our freedom
- COT: Bird’s Nest
Great workout and effort from the guys this morning.
PAX: Schnitzel, Face Plant, Billboard, Snookie, Bird’s Nest, Snow Flake, Sacked, Apollo, Bed Bug, McGyver, Crawl Space, Bear Cat, Spam, Wojo, Houlihan, Wicked, Sir Isaac, Hootie, Man Eater (QIC).