Labor or no labor, 11 pax posted and 1 unsponsored FNG stepped-forward in the gloom post-holiday. The veteran pax took Jermaine (Do-Right) under their wing. Although “Shawn Wells” aka Tool Man did not post along side his recruit, he has EH’d 2 brothers to #Fenceline the last 2 weeks, so YHC is giving him a pass. Certainly better than not posting for your Q at our cross town rival #Arise. (Unless, said absence was to show true loyalty to #Fenceline as a founding member) T-Claps Gilligan.
After last week’s instructional debacle, YHC decided to simplify this week’s workout. On Tuesday, it felt like another epic fail, but as the week is passing, it probably wasn’t so bad. As long as the pax are sweating and moaning by name-a-rama Q feels pretty good. Aka finish with burpee-ball and Homer-to-Marge seems to do the trick.
Welcoming intro, disclaimer, etc were provided along with ample chatter.
- Mosey from to Dellwood parking lot to Hamilton Parking lot (longest mosey ever???)
- SSH x 20 IC
- Windmills x 15 IC
- String Rippers x 15 IC
- 6 inch to Power Merkin
- Monkey Humpers (requirement with FNG presence)
- Sun Gods x 10 Forward & Reverse
- Moroccan Night Clubs x 10 IC
Pax counted off into groups of 3 for station work. Assignments/Instructions/Demonstrations were given for each station. Props were guaranteed, coupons were offered.
8 minutes per station
Staton 1 (Basketball Court)
- Resistance Band Rowing – Seated ( 1 minute, 1.5 minutes, 2 minutes)
- Cross court mosey
- Merkin with wall plank x 10 (do a merkin and on way up put both hands on the wall before returning to merkin position)
- 20 merkins and 2 laps
Station 2 (Fitness Center)
3 sets of 10/exercise. Free time for remaining time
- Man Dips
- Body Rows
- Hammer Pull-ups
- Diamond Merkins on platform
- Combat Rope
Station 3 (Entrance Ramp)
- Back Pedal
- WWII Sit-ups with Med Ball
- Arnold with resistance band
- Jump Rope
- Exercise Bar (for running up Hill)
Omaha was called after each group got to each station. Reconvened at the basketball court for our #blueball routine
- 4 balls
- WWII Situps w/Med ball – 1-2-3
- American Hammers 1-2-3
- WWII, Knees to Chest, American Hammer in interm.
- Burpee Ball – 2 balls
- Single, Double, Triple
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 merkins
- 45º Knees to Chest & Flutter Kicks
- LBC x 20 IC
- Knees-to-Chest x 20 IC
- Homer-to-Marge x 15 IC
- Reverse Crunch x 10 IC
- Marge-to-sky x 10 IC
- Great job done by all, especially Sacked, for keeping an eye on FNG Do Right
- Appreciation to Sacked and J-Love for co-Qing groups 1 & 2
- #Dawgpound members Gilligan, Woody, and Petrified must have feared Qs revenge for beating the Heels or revenge for the Zebras. None posted to gloat in victory
- T-claps to Bird’s Nest who is fighting father time and continuing to invest in the men each week until he’s 100% again (if ever)
- 3rd F following Tuesday workouts at #Search. #Heart movement in book of John, Chapters 13-17. We finished 13 and will be in 14 next week. Either Bird’s Nest or Sir Purr will lead each week
- J-Love starting new Bible study program on Fridays, also at Search. Lunchtime, read through the Bible in 2 years. See Scooby Doo email for reading plan. Bring Your own Lunch 12pm-12:45
- BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) starts this coming Monday, September 12 at Muirs Chapel Methodist Church 6:55pm -8:45 pm(across from Westover)
- non-denominational study, featuring the book of John this year. Child care is provided, all men 300-400 attendees. 15 minute introduction, 45 minute small group/10-15 men, 45 minute professional lecture. Professional notes given upon exit. Free to all men, can come any Monday. Follows the school year.
- bsfinternational.org for more information. If you have questions, ask Big Mitt, Long Time, or Udders.
YHC took the men out asking for blessings all around.
~ Big Mitt
PAX: Big Mitt
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.