29 Men chose the red pill, worked their legs and punched their card for the first of Goofy’s 3 Q’s this week. Punch all 3 and you get a free chicken biscuit on Saturday. The two remaining Q’s are B&W and Purgatory
Warm-o-rama – the usual fare.
- Wall sit, pass the 35lb kettle bell down while each Pax performs one WonderBra move until all are done
- 10 Merkins
- Wall sit, Pass bell under legs down the line
- 10 Merkins
Hill work/Plyo Leg work – 11’s (1 at Bottom, 10 at top, then 2 at bottom, 9 at top and so on)
- Bottom of Hill, squat Jumps (high as can)
- Run to top
- Top of Hill, Lunge Jumps (both legs counts as one count)
- Run back, and repeato until done
- Once done, do Mary until 6 up
To Field – for some resistance running for strength
- Partner up and grab one rope for each team
- Run across field with rope resistance, FlapJack and run back, repeato
- Partner derkins, for active rest
- Run Back across field with rope resistance, FlapJack
- 5 Burpees, just because the Q loves you
Mosey back to lot
Mary – Freddie Mercs, Low flutter, Rosalita, LBC
BOM – YHC took us out with prayers for us to be better men and to make each other stronger as Iron sharpens Iron
- Prayers for @Total Package whose 18 y/o daughter has just come to live with him.
- Shmedfest 2017 – we are guessing Aug 27, 2017
- First day of school – prayers for students, teachers and parents
- @Abacus by admitting he had a September birthday unwittingly stepped up to Q the September Birthday/Murphday Q. See ToeTag for details
- YHC has 3 Q’s this week. Today was a leg focus, Wed at B&W will be a Bicep, Back, Abs focus with sprints, Saturday will be a Chest Tricep and Shoulders focus. Anyone hitting all 3 gets a free chicken biscuit at Coffeteria.
- Tclaps to @CornHole of @F3Greensboro who drove all the way over to to introduce an FNG to F3. Well done.
- So both @CornHole and @Mumbai both work at Pepsi’s call center. Apparently Mumbai is known for call centers. Credit goes to MIB for naming.
- Waiting for 29 guys to pass a 35 lb kettle bell down the line takes longer than you think. Be glad, YHC had a lot more running planned. Instead you go to sit on your arses so to speak.
- Strong work by the Pax this AM. Not a lot of MC, but YHC’s M keeps telling me to get my hearing checked, so maybe I just couldn’t hear
- During the wall sit work, @Closer shot up early from the exercise. For a moment, I thought he was sick of it but then we learned he got stung by a bee or wasp of some sort. He kept going without complaint. #Tough
PAX: Butter, LeFreak, Closer, Skillet, Bulto, Abacus, TP, RustBucket, BoutTime, Glazer, Manscape (WD), SwissMiss, Landshark, Jazzy, Whirly, Devo, Faulker, Zima, VanGogh, Toe Tag Cornhole from F3Greensboro, Thomas Sweigart FNG and WB now Mumbai, Chisel, HappyGilmore, MIB, Lemming, Roosevelt, Undertow, Goofy,