6 Pax showed up for a great beat down full of sweat and pain at the Cadet Lab. After the introduction and F3 disclaimer, we moseyed on the parking lot and came back to the shovel flag (1 lap) for some warm-o-rama.
SSH IC X 20
Sungods 20 forward / 20 reverse
Chinooks 15 forward / 15 reverse
Wind-mills IC X 20
Hillbillies IC X 20
The PAX were warm enough and ready for the Thang. We moseyed to the area between the two football fields.
The PAX was instructed to stay together when doing the workout, no man left behind. After finishing the exercise, the PAX waited for the six on a plank position.
- Burpee Ladder, at location #1 the PAX started with 11 burpees then moseyed to building (location #2) to do 1 squat. Then, moseyed back to location #1 to do 10 burpees. The Goal was to increase the squat ladder at location #2 completing 11 squats, and reduce the burpee ladder at location #1 until the Pax reached 1 burpee.
- Starting on the sideline of the football field, the PAX was instructed to do the “Bear Crawl Inch Worm”: the Pax lined up head to feet in plank position. The man in the back of the line bear crawled to front of the line and yelled next, and the next man did the same until the whole Pax had done it. This exercise was rinsed and repeated until the Pax reached the other sideline of the football field.
- The Pax returned to the middle of the football field performing Lt. Dans.
- Mosey back to the Shovel Flag for 6 MOM.
Bruce Lee’s workout: A super set consisting of 5 ab excercises.
- American Hammer (20 reps)
- Leg raises (20 reps)
- LBC’s (20 reps)
- Heel Touches (20 reps)
- Crunchy Frog (20 reps)
3 Sets of Bruce Lee’s workout were accomplished with no rest between each set.
2nd F Lunch Friday 08/19 11:45 am @ Pollo Pizza Pasta. 602 Hickory Ridge Dr. GSO 27409, off 68.
Ribbon Run, 5K Run & Walk 08/20/16 at Oak Ridge Town Park.
Keep Heisenberg and Wolverine on your prayers. They are looking for job opportunities.
Double check took us out.
It is a blessing and honor lead the workouts.
PAX: Double Check, Wolverine, Udders, Heisenberg, Comboy, Polo.