12 men joined your Q this morning to explore Downtown Wilmington, and more specifically the parking deck!
- Seal Claps x 20 – IC
- Hill Billy’s x 20 – IC
- Cherry Pickers x 20 – IC
- Alabama Ass-Kickers x 20 – IC
- Start off with Parking Space Tracers (look it up!) in the parking lot, starting at speed bump closest to Oleander. Switch directions at halfway point where flags are planted and continue to speed bump on far end of parking lot.
- Plank it out – Left Arm/Leg up hold for 10 count, repeato on right side.
- Plank Jacks x 15 since we are already on the ground.
- Burpee Dan’s – 1 burpee, followed by 4 lunges. Start at South speed bump and go until you reach speed bump on far end of parking lot.
- Flutter Kicks x 50
- DORA 1,2,3 – Partner Up!
- 100 Dead Stop Merkins, 200 WWII Situps, 300 Bobby Hurley’s
- Parter Does Lap around Parking Lot then switches when they return
- Some miscommunication on time since Q forgot his this morning – which led to some extra Mary.
- Mary – Hello Dolly x 20, Freddy Mercury x 20, Box Cutter x 20
- Niles spoke on the power of prayer as a number of prayers have been answered over the last couple weeks.
- Gave thanks for bringing us all together.
- Pray for guidance as we go through our weeks to be better men and leaders.
- Pray for Military, First Responders, and PAX present/and not present.
- F3 Stingray to launch 8/31 at Ogden Park! If you are usually post at HDHMP please continue to do so to keep numbers strong until we have Stingray established. Please send any potential FNG or PAX who has fallen off the wagon email address to F3Stingray@gmail.com.
- Q’s and Master Q’s – Make sure to get out your PREBLAST message between 1200-1700 the day before.
- Welcome FNG Scut Monkey (definition in video) and Ozone from Greensboro.
- Still looking for one more driver for BRR.
- Validation to Niles for smoking me when I attempted to pass him this morning.
- Validation to L.E.T.C. for all the work he is doing behind the scenes to help restructure and organize F3Wilmington, soon to be F3CapeFear. He is doing a lot more than most know! #HIM #GiveItAway
- Not much chatter this morning, a lot of sucking wind I guess!
- Thank you for allowing me to lead!
YHC – Ugly Stik, out!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.