24 PAX including YHC and 1 FNG met at the Shovelflag on time and ready for my VQ. After the welcome and opening comments we formed 2 lines and the fun began.
Indian Run – Double Apple Sauce from the Shovel Flag down to the lower quadrant of the parking lot and circled up.
- Side Hop Layups x 20 IC
- Dying Cockroach x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- 4 X 1 X 3
- Run forward to other side of parking lot
- Run backwards back to start position
- Slide leading with right leg to other side of parking lot
- Side leading with left leg to other side of parking lot
Form up in 2 lines again and Indian Run down to the Shelter
THANG WARMUP – using shelter picnic tables
- Dips x 30 IC
- Derkins x 20 IC
- Step Ups x 10 ea leg
Mosey down the road to the GRASS HILL
Half of the PAX starts at the Top of the Hill and the other half starts at the Bottom. OYO complete the 3 exercises at your starting location and then run to the Top or Bottom depending on where you started and complete the next 3 exercises. Go up and down the Hill AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible
- TOP of the Hill
- Burpees x 10
- Merkins x 20
- LBC’s x 30
- BOTTOM of the Hill
- Crab Cakes x 10 ea. leg
- Copper Head Squats x 20
- Crunch Frog x 30
With PAX feeling the full impact of the workout Omaha was called to cut the reps in half and keep working. Second Omaha called for Plank work led by Wicked as a break in the action. Right after that the PAX was instructed to get back after it with more of the THANG exercises.
With time running out we moseyed to the top of the Hill at the gate. Formed 2 lines and did Indian Run – Double Apple Sauce back to the Shovel Flag.
- LSF X 15 IC
- Cindy Crawford’s x 20 IC ea. side
- Freddie Mercury’s x 15 IC
- LBC’s x 15 IC
- American Hammer x 15 IC
- Circle Time Service Project following the workout at Brooks Elementary – led by Stage Fright – TClaps for organizing this project.
- Coffeteria at Brueggers after the workout
COT – Birds Nest took us out – Thanks BN
Great Work today Men. It was honor to Q today.