Awesome morning! Great job this morning! We had 15 Pax with (1) FNG – Twisted Sister (Ian Kitchen).
Morning started off something like this:
Plank for 3 minutes – (lots of mumblechatter over the start). Polar walked in about 90 seconds into it and then joined the Pax. Then we followed by 2 minute of table with left leg and then right leg up. Figure 4 leg stretch both sides followed by 6 inches with Boone’s Farm count. He was silent for first 45 seconds and then stretched it out for another 45 seconds. Nice work. Then we stood up for leg/back stretch with right over left and left over right. Final exercise was hugs for 30 seconds while thang was reviewed.
Thang went like this: 4 corners with 20 lb blocks for use by the Pax. Between stations there was a sprint (long side of parking garage, approx 110 yards or so) and Mosey (short side, 60 yards or so). Also between corners 4 and 1 there was a merkin ladder (12 squares or so).
- Overhead Press x 30
- Curls x 30
- Tricep Extension x 30
- Bent Row x 30
- Straight Arm Raises x 30
- Flutter Kick x 100 with block held over chest
- American Hammer x 100 with Block
- Sit Up with Block x 50
- X/O with block; lay flat on ground with block overhead, legs 6” and bring everything in to stomach x 30
- A-Z (legs together spelling alphabet) with block over chest
- Squat with Block x 50
- Lunges with Block x 20 each leg
- Jump Squat w/o block x 30
- Calf Raises with Block x 100
- One leg raises with block x 30 each leg (balance on one leg and go down 6-8 inches and back up).
- Jack Webb x 30
- Clean and Press w/block x 30
- Block bench press x 100
- Upright Row x 50
- Burpee x 20
6:10 time was called and everyone assembled for Mary. Plank and then LBCs until 6 was in (40 IC). Switched to Cindy Crawfords x 12 IC (both sides). Then called for final exercise of I’s and O’s x 12 IC.
COT by Slumlord
Boone’s Farm at Lunatics Fringe on Friday morning.
Kilowatt on Q tomorrow at Natty’s Hump
Prayers for Wojo and Bedbugs mom and quick recovery.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.