On a steamy morning 26 PAX (including YHC and 2 FNG’s) posted the Nightmare with great energy and excitement looking to kick off the 4th of July weekend with a good beat down. After the welcome and disclaimer we turned things over to Co-Q Schnitzel and with that he had us off and running to the Church Parking Lot and circled the PAX up for the Warm-A-Rama.
- Side Straddle Hop x 20
- Sun Gods x 20 each direction
- 10 Burpees OYO (On Your Own)
- Monkey Humpers x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- String Ripper x 20
Mosey to the Picnic Table Deck for the pre-THANG
- DIPS x 30
- LBC’s x 30
- Squats x 30
- Peoples Chair on wall – hold for the 6
- Balls to the Wall – 50 count
Mosey to the Baseball Field
Partner up in pairs on the Baseball Diamond area. The main THANG was the Lazy Dora 1-2-3 and after each exercise cycle partners ran a 4 Cone (in honor of the 4th of July) Suicide and then back to the next exercise cycle.
- 100 Merkins
- Partner A does 10 Merkins while Partner B Planks. Partners go back and forth until reaching 100 total.
- 200 LBC’s
- Partner A does 20 LBC’s while Partner B on six holds heels 6″ off the ground. Partners go back and forth until reaching 200 total.
- 300 Squats
- Partner A does 30 Squats while Partner B holds Al Gore. Partners go back and forth until reaching 300 total.
- RINSE AND REPEAT until time is called. Omaha called to do 100 of each cycle on the rinse and repeat phase.
Once the PAX mastered Dora we all lined up on the Right Field line facing the Suicide run cones. On the GO the PAX
- Ran to furthest cone and did 20 X Merkins, ran back to start line and did LBC’s until the 6 was in. Did this twice and then lined up again.
- on Single Count knocked out 20 X Merkins again as a group
Mosey back to the Shovelflag and circled up for Mary.
- Low Slow Flutter x 20
- Freddie Mercury x 20
- Cindy Crawford’s x 15 ea. side
- Crunchy Frog x 20
- American Hammer x 15
- TClaps Matlock for the Double Dip today. 6:00 a.m. Ruck and then right into the CNightmare. #HIM
- TClaps Snookie for coming out after working all night and showing us all how to tackle the beat down.
- Noticed SPAM is moving up towards the front of the PAX during the workout. Good work Brother – keep pushing us!
- Formidable Team of JLove and Matlock made it through a bunch of cycles on the rinse and repeat. Strong work men.
- Thanks Wilson and Heisenberg and Big Mitt and Stage Fright for allowing YHC to work in with you.
- Big Welcome to new guys Windmill and Bear Cat. Great to have you aboard and excellent work today. Also TClaps to Schnitzel for EH’ing Windmill and to Crawlspace for EH’ing Bear Cat.
- Special prayer for EWOK (Norwood’s 2.0) who is traveling to France today. Great work this morning EWOK.
- Great Partner worked observed today
- Poehler and On Time side by side in the Suicide drills – good example men
- Splint planking up when waiting – no idle time – yes sir!
- Butt Fumble keeping his team together and on count (3 man team)
- Strong work today from Apollo – looks like he has been at this for a year now.
- Thanks for 10 counts when needed: Sir Purr, Buzz, Poehler
- Big Thanks to Schnitzel for Co- Q’ing today. Much appreciated
- Matlock – 4TH OF JULY CONVERGENCE – 6:30 A.M. Launch at Quaker Crater AO (Jefferson Elementary). Matlock on the Q for the 90 minute workout.
- Splint – starting this coming Wed and then will run for 5 weeks every Mon/Wed/ Fri – Splint will lead a Basketball style workout at Lawndale Baptist Church – 5:00 a.m.
- Brueggers Coffeteria afterwards as always
COT – Big Mitt took us out giving thanks for the F3 Men posting this morning, for Ewok and his upcoming trip, for the new guys who joined today, and finally for this great country and for our Freedom and Independence. Great prayer to send us into the weekend. Thanks Big Mitt.
Great job this morning guys and we were honored to lead this morning.
Schnitzel and Sacked
PAX: Butt Fumble, Splint, Spam, J Love, Heisenberg, Wawrinka, Crawlspace, Matlock, Windmill (FNG- Tony Hooimeijer), On Time, Apollo, Sir Purr, Wilson, Poehler, Norwood, Buzz, Ewok, Snowflake, Stretch, Bear Cat (FNG – Gary Meyer), Big Mitt, Stage Fright, Snookie, Billboard, Schnitzel, Sacked
QIC: Sacked and Schnitzel