24 pax endured thick tropical humidity for Echo Bravo Tango – Translates to Extra Burpees Today!. YHC wanted to make sure everyone got their quota in for the Natville Burpee Challenge.
- Mosey off park property to Starmount Presbyterian Church parking lot
- Sun Gods X 20 IC
- SSH X 20 IC
- Monkey Humpers X 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers X 20 IC
- Parker Peters X 20 IC
- Burpees X 10 OYO
Four cones were set up in the parking lot, arranged in a square configuration with a cone in the middle, aka the crown jewel. Pax were broken into four groups then instructed to go to appropriate corner. Mission was to perform two exercises at each cone then bear crawl to center cone, perform one burpee then sprint to next cone. Rinse and repeat until time is called. Most everyone made it through 1.5 rotations.
Hand release merkins
Squated Air Clap
Pax instructed to break out into a 3 man team.
- At one end of the parking lot, pax 1 is doing Turkish Getups
- At center of parking lot, pax 2 is doing Jack Webbs
- In the middle, pax 3 is running. When runner reaches teammate, switch out and do exercise – rinse, repeat and flapjack until time is called
- High Dolly X 20 IC
- Low Slow Flutter (Wilson Style) X 20 IC
- Freddie Mercury X 20 IC
- American Hammer X 30 IC
- Various leg and back stretches
- 10 Burpees OYO
- Blood Drive – Sunday
- 3rd F at Harris Teeter immediately following the workout- Explosion will be discussing the book – Freed to Lead
- YHC reminded Pax to get on Twitter and find out what is going
- Need Q’s for Stampede
- Quite a bit of consternation regarding the Flying Squirrel exercise. PAX were asking if a pushup was involved with this exercise. YHC decided that it was up to each individual to make their own choice – YHC should study the Exicon more closely before assigning an exercise
AYE! — LYnda
QIC: Cheesy Poof, Explosion, HazMat, Stubbing, JR, Houy, HUD, Refi, Wilma, 3for1, Bulldog, Kicker, Fletch, Asley, Leverage, Saxed, Danica, Sweater Vest, Nomad, Earhart, Tweasers, Gold Digger, Buck, Graffiti, LYnda (Q)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.