With 16 PAX circled-up it was time to launch this thing! After starting up Amazon Music “Rage Against The Machine” Station and brief disclaimer, we waded in to the shallow end of the proverbial pool (of sweat) with..
- IMPERIAL WALKER
- MOROCCAN NIGHT CLUB
- 10 BOYO vs 20 MOYO (partial credit for #SummerBurpeeChallenge folks.. Day 17?)
- CRAB HUMPERS – makes a fantastic ice breaker… just sayin’
Having surrendered of all sense of dignity warming-up, it was time to take the #DRP! All exercises 1-min AMRAP / 15-sec recovery. #TimeFlies
- ROUND ONE:
- COPPERHEAD SQUAT
- T-BAR MERKIN
- LUNGE AND TWIST
- BENT ROW / LAWNMOWER
- ROMANIAN DEADLIFT
- OVERHEAD TRICEPS PRESS
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
- IN AND OUT BICEPS CURLS
- A painful 2-min CORE intermission a la Snookie! – LBC, LSF, BOX CUTTER, AH
- ROUND TWO:
- ALTERNATE FRONT RAISE
- IMPERIAL SQUAT WALKER
- PLANK ROWS
- GOBLET SQUATS
- CAROLINA DRY DOCKS
- GOOD MORNINGS
- CONCENTRATION CURLS
- MUCHO CHESTO … 50 reps, maximum pain (Look it up here)
- TRICEPS KICK BACK
- REVERSE LBC – Thanks J-Love
- CINDY CRAWFORDS
- FREDDIE MERCURY
- AMERICAN HAMMER – Thanks Brown Noser
- Great turn out for inaugural workout of a new AO! Shows the PAX commitment to each other and supporting growth of Natville F3. Honored to be part of it!
- Cotters to Hitman! Welcome back. Appreciate your recent emails.
- 3rd F – lots of great opp’s out there! Thursdays @ Green Joe’s on Battleground will be moving next week to 630-7. Starting June 30 we’ll start Tony Dungy book “Quiet Strength”. Buy here.
- Looking to build list of Q’s for this AO. It’s fun, it’s easy… YOU should do it! Email email@example.com if interested.
- This Saturday 7am @ Cornwallis Nightmare is the PREMIER of the “Boone’s Farm and Brown Noser” dynamic duo Q! 7am launch – it’ll be a good one!!
- 2nd Annual Grandfather Mountain camping trip this weekend – Clown cars heading up on Friday and Saturday. Reach out to Sacked for details if interested.
- June 26 is F3 Annual Blood Drive @ Cycles De Oro… Goal is 60 PAX – counting on each and every brother who can give to please do so. See Butt Fumble for details or visit American Red Cross website and enter date and location to sign up.
COT – Snookie took us out with prayers for the bereaved in wake of recent losses and troubles suffered nationally and locally. Thanks Snook!
An honor and privilege to lead today!
PAX: Snookie (WD), Sacked, Hit Man, Boone’s Farm, Squirrel, Huffy, Brown Noser, Strange Brew, Stage Fright, J-Love, Gunny, Sully, Avocado, Pumba (WB), War Eagle, Long TIme
QIC: Long Time