14 of Greensboro’s finest joined YHC for a little beatdown to start the week off right. We were joined by our friend, 99% humidity. Get used to it….he’ll be around for a while. Things went a little something like this….
Bear Crawl around the traffic circle – YHC sensed epic excitement from the PAX about this, especially Wicked who remembered his knee
pad brace but not his gloves.
Mosey around the parking lot and Lake Brandt Road back to the start of the bus loop – Oh, that’s how Warm-O-Rama is supposed to start.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Parker Peters x 15 IC
- Peter Parkers x 15 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 20 IC
- Copperhead Lunges x 10 IC Each Leg
- Burp and Merk up to 8 and back down #crowdpleaser
Line up at the first cone for three, 50-yard sprint since the Burp and Merk didn’t get the blood flowing enough.
Partner Up – Size doesn’t matter. Partner A does exercise while Partner B runs to
playground fitness center and does 5 pull-ups. Flapjack
- Body Builders
- Mountain Climbers
- Jump Squats
- Dry Docks
- Plank Dips
Not a lot of #mumblechatter on this one. The PAX made it all the way through all 7 exercises and some made it through a second round of mountain climbers.
Mosey back to the bus loop for another round of three, 50-yard sprints. The last sprint took us to the shovel flag for….
- Not to be left out, crab walk around the traffic circle was called. Additional #mumblechatter from Wicked about gloves.
- LBCs x 25 IC
- Ab exercise from Wilson – Legs 6 inches off the ground, arms off ground, and raise torso. Repeat with one leg higher than the other. Flapjack. Exercise received the name “The Mummy” today. Thanks Xerox. Makes sense since YHC felt like he was going to die calling the cadence on these.
- Cumberland County Viaducts x 10 IC Each Side
- Flutter Kicks x 15 IC
- Low Dollies x 15 IC
- American Hammer x 20 IC
- Join TPS at Cougar Town at 630 AM on Saturdays at Kernodle MS. PAX with lady names encouraged to attend.
- Great bike ride coming up at Grove Winery this Saturday. Join Wicked and crew for 60 miles or go with a shorter option. Regardless, come drink some wine and enjoy some food and fellowship.
YHC took us out.
YHC always has a great time and appreciates the opportunity to Q.