18 veteran PAX posted this morning for a ~3.3 mile tour of the greater Stampede area.
Mountain Climers x 20 (IC)
Copperhead Lunges x 10 each leg (IC)
Monkey Humpers x 20 (IC)
SSH x 25 (IC)
Warm-up mosey from shovel flag down Starmount Dr to Brentwood. From there, 85%-pace to Holden, circle back for the six. Level-1 Frogger across Holden to Starmount Dr to begin a pyramid of 85-90%-pace intervals: 15s – 30s – 45s – 60s – 45s – 30s – 15s. For each interval, run the given amount of time, followed by recovery mosey for the same amount of time. Finished the pyramid at the intersection of Wedgedale and Kirby. From there, did a few running segments with circle-back to the six (see a map):
– Kirby to Wedgedale Pl
– Wedgedale Pl to Beverly
– Hung a left onto Beverly for a short distance and turned around. With the whole of Beverly Hill in front of us, ran from there to Madison #longerrunthanmentallypreparedfor
And finally, 60%-pace back to shovel flag.
Crunchy Frog x 20 (IC) – with a remarkable “croak” from Amphibious
Flutter Kicks x 20 (IC)
Dying Cockroach x 15 (IC)
American Hammer x 20 (IC)
YHC took us out
1. F3 Gear Order closes tomorrow, Friday, 4/29; Bodett, Nancy are placing combined orders – talk to them to save on shipping
2. Sole Crusher Sunday morning 6:30am behind Tex & Shirley’s
3. Nancy Q’ing Cornwallis Nightmare on Saturday, 7:00am
4. Next Saturday, May 7, Homewood de Mayo @ Market St. end of Homewood Ave. Awesome block party for the whole family!
5. The Fannie-Boatshow Show happening tomorrow, 4/29, @ Uptown Funk
6. Arise AO on Tuesdays: the service aspect will launch next Tuesday, 5/3. Setting up tables and chairs for meal happens immediately following the workout, will take 5 – 10 minutes
Thank you PAX, and great work this morning!
PAX: Amphibious, Hackman, Tebow, UGA, Nancy, Wojo, Phoenix, Refi, Fannie, Tweezers, Hoser, HazMat, Stinky Cheese, Maneater, Sir Charles, Boatshow, Kay, Calculus (QIC)