23 Natville Pax brought their ‘A’ game this morning and got the Holy Week off to a great start.
- SSH X 30
- Windmills X 15
- High knee jumps X 15
- 5 Burpees OYO
- Lieutenant Dans and broad jumps to Warm-A-Rama 2
- Imperial Walkers X 15
- Flock of Seagulls X 15
- 5 Burpees OYO
- A-skips to the hill
- Diamond Merkin / Crunchy Frog Ladders -20 / 15 / 10 / 5
- Bear Crawl up the hill
Mosey to Big Parking Lot for Line Jumps
- 10 or 5 x 4 quarter turns with two feet
- 10 or 5 x 4 quarter turns with one foot
- 2 Pain Stations, one whopper of a good time:
- Station 1 (parking lot) – 150 one legged calf raises (25 each partner each leg x 3); 150 incline Merkins; 75 Wojo squats; 60 Burpees
- Station 2 (basketball court) – 150 Hillbillies; 150 Ranger Merkins; 75 jump squats; 75 Burpees
- 5 pull-ups in between each station
The intent was for each PAX to complete all of the reps through three rotations, but time was called after one to make room for some Mary.
- X’s and O’s
- Marge and Homers
- American Hammers X 20
- Welcome FNG Laquan (“BOGO”)! We’re glad you joined us.
- Lots of shoes collected for the drive that ended on Saturday. Thanks to all.
- Please keep Amphibious’ co-worker Scott Emory in your prayers. 47 year-old father who had aneurysm yesterday morning and is now on life support – family has unthinkable decisions to make.
Snookie took us out.
As always, was a pleasure and honor to lead such a fine group of men….Ozone
PAX: CJ, Cavity, Nomad, Snookie, Amphibious, Laquan Stephens (FNG), Shank, Sir Charles, Tweezers, Udders, Bed Bug, Lockjaw, Botox, Phoenix, Stretch, Estrogen, Hazmat, Doublecheck, Lynda, Calculus, Hackman, Wojo, Ozone (Q)