18 vets rolled in for a little beatdown on this crisp spring morning. Where did the 50 degree mornings go? Started with a short disclaimer and looped around the parking lot to pick up Hushpuppy.
- SSH x 26 IC
- Sungods x 20 IC Forward and 20 IC Backward
- Peter Parkers x 15 IC – Hold 6-inch Plank for 10 Count
- Parker Peters x 15 IC – Recover
- Copperhead Squats x 20 IC
- Copperhead Lunges x 10 IC Each Leg – Thanks Wide Left!
Some PAX questioned whether the next exercise was part of Warm-O-Rama. Q did not provide any clarification and the ambiguity will continue in this backblast.
- Burp and Merk to 8 and back down #crowdpleaser
Mosey a few yards over to the cones for Bodett’s favorite exercise…sprints!
PAX sprinted 50 yards up and back two times followed by a recover walk to the end of the parking lot for….
The Thang – Part 2?
Partner up. #sizedoesntmatter. Partner A performs exercise AMRAP while Partner B runs to “fitness center” for 5 pull-ups. Flapjack.
- Body Builders
- Jump Squats
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Plank Dips
- Mountain Climbers
Several of the PAX made it through about 1.5 rounds before time was called.
Mosey to side of the school for 30 seconds of balls to the wall and 1 minute wall sit #slowcount.
Line back up on the cones for two 50 yards sprints and then one longer sprint to the shovel flag for….
- LBCs x 30 IC
- Mahktar Ndiayes x 20 IC – some #mumblechatter about pavement
- Cumberland County Viaducts x 20 IC (10 each side)
- Low Dolly x 15 IC
- High Dolly x 15 IC
- American Hammer x 20 IC
- 5 Burpees OYO
Moleskin and Announcements
- Great work today, gentlemen! Awesome way to start the week.
- Spring bash at Hushpuppy’s house on April 16. Bouncy houses, football, food, and stuff. Bring M’s and 2.0’s.
- TPS is launching new Saturday AO starting April 16. 630 at Kernodle Middle School.
Hushpuppy took us out with a great prayer.
Thanks for allowing me to lead this morning.