16 PAX including QIC came out for the warmest morning yet at Local Honey. Although tempted by the parking garages, QIC decide to stay outside for the most part.
- Sun Gods
- Copperhead Squats
QIC quickly realized we need to add a little extra meat to the workout at the beginning, so partnered up and run up the spiral driveway at the Bellemeade deck, stopping at each floor and doing 10 merkins (70 merkins total). Ran back down and did 10 squats on the way down on each floor.
Ran from Bellemeade to Friendly on Commerce, always stopping halfway and doing 10 partner/handslap merkins. Exercise at each end including the following:
- 10 Diamond Merkins/20 Lunges
- 25 WW2 Situps with partnering planking on your feet
- Wheel-barrel to a cone and back
- 20 Derkins using planked partner as the elevation
- 25 leg raises w/resistance
- 10 Burpees/Chilcutt planks
- 30 Burpees combined
- 25 Copperhead Squats/Bow
Everyone made it through the first 7 exercises and we omaha’ed at the end to miss #8. 70 partner merkins.
- Freddie Mercuries
- Crunchy Frogs
- Homer to Marge
- Leads into Low Dolly
- Leads into High Dolly
- Low Slutter Flutter Kick
- American Hammer
COT by QIC.
170 merkins – PAX smoked the workout.
Enjoyed it – thanks for the opportunity.
– Friday is Uptown Funk’s 1 year anniversary – come celebrate – will extend a little longer than 45 minutes (likely until 6:30)
– Weather is warming up – time to get some guys who haven’t been come to come back out.
– F3 Roanoke launching in April/May – GSO is going to support 4/23 and 5/14. If you know anyone in the Roanoke area, make sure to let them know.
– Service Project with Stinky Cheese on Saturday – Be sure to help out
– Megaladon on Saturday – 8 miles, 5 pain stations – 3-4 hours
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.