“Did you tell them they were the Lord’s chips?” – Nacho Libre.
Rain could not stop 10 amigos from celebrating an important American holiday – National Tortilla Chip Day. After Tommy Boy provided a short disclaimer stating that no exercise was intentional water-boarding, we moseyed to the church parking lot for a soggy:
SSH x 25 IC
Don Quixotes (Windmills) x 20 IC
Nucleus Ignacios (reverse lunge stretch) (5 IC) – for explanation, enjoy the included video
PAX formed two lines for an Indian Run back to the parking lot for…
The Thang – A bag of chips.
Station #1 T.A.C.O. (at LOVE WALL)
Turkish Get-Up (20 – 10/side)
Ascending Testicles (5 ea. Angle)
Copperhead Squat (20 IC)
One Legged Burpees (10/leg) #CrowdPleaser
Station #2 S.A.L.S.A.
Sleeping Hillbillies (10/ Side)
Alternating Shoulder Taps (20 IC)
LBC (20 IC)
Squerkins (20) – partner up, assume Merkin position while partner holds your ankles. When I dip, you dip, we dip…
Station #3 B.U.R.R.I.T.O.
Burpees (5 OYO)
Up/Downs (5 count – 5 down)
Ranger Merkins (20 IC)
Reverse Crunch (20 IC)
Inclined Merkin (20 IC)
Toy Soldier (20 IC)
Overhead Clap (20 IC)
Station #4 C.H.I.P.S:
Crab Cakes (20 IC)
Hallelujah Squats (20 IC)
Imperial Walkers (20 IC)
Plank Jacks (20 IC)
SSH (20 IC)
6 Minutes of
Captain Thor – Big Boy Sit-up: American Hammer (1:4 ratio ladder to 10:40)
COT & Announcements
– Great work by the PAX today. Wishing PAX an abundance of tortillas on this special holiday.
– 2nd F at Tap Room – tonight 5:30 PM.
– Long Time – expressed thanks and praise for PAX support and meal plan during the first two weeks of his Baby Boy’s life. Great blessing for Long Time and his wife.
– Virus having follow-up knee surgery. A meal plan is being organized for Virus. Sign-up through Matlock.
– T-claps for entire PAX. F3 has 10 teams for American Heart Walk on May 21. F3 will lead Warm-A-Rama for 5000+ participants on May 21.
– New AO at Mendenhall – Rainbow Dash. Saturday @ 7 AM.
– Thanks to Nomad for closing out with an impactful prayer.
Gracias to the PAX. It was an honor to lead this morning. Adios.
-Wait Time & Tommy Boy