It was a great day for 22 PAX including YHC to take on Inside Voices. Energy was good from the very start. After the welcome and disclaimer Yeti got things going with a mosey to the lower parking lot. Quite a few warriors rolling in hot so I won’t point anyone out, but someone might owe a few burpees…. you know who you are. Its all good and everyone was locked in.
In honor of all the Burritos made last night by the Pax and the plan to hand them out downtown later in the morning Yeti led us through the spelling of Burritos while calling on guest leaders by letter.
- B – Burpees OYO x 5
- U – Ukrainian Twist x 15
- R – Ranger Merkins x 20 (Wicked)
- R – Ranger Merkins x 20 (Double Check)
- I – Imperial Walkers x 20 (Faulkner)
- T – Toy Soldier x 20 (3for1)
- O – O’s & X’s x 20 (Lynda)
- S – SSH x 20
After moseying back to the Basketball Court the guys partnered up in pairs and completed a warm up BLIMPS
- Burpees x 5
- Lunges x 10
- Imperial Walkers x 15
- Merkins x 20
- Plank Jacks x 25
- Squats x 30
After the BLIMPS successful completion Partner A started the exercises listed from 1 – 9 while Partner B ran to the park bridge at which point performed 1 Bodybuilder, Bear Crawl across the bridge, perform 1 Bodybuilder, and then run back to the Basketball Court to switch places with Partner A. Each time one partner is running the other partner is doing 1 exercise in order as listed.
- Exercise 1: Merkins
- Exercise 2: WW1 Situps
- Exercise 3: Al Gore
- Exercise 4: Peter Parker
- Exercise 5: Crab Cakes
- Exercise 6: Prayer Squat
- Exercise 7: Carolina Dry Docks
- Exercise 8: Crunchy Frog
- Exercise 9: Lt. Dan’s (Stationary)
Rinse and Repeat if cycle is completed before time is called.
With time running tight on the THANG the PAX planked up and held until all runners left on the course came in. 3for1 led the PAX through different Plank work until the 6 was in. Thanks 3for1!
Guest Co-Q stepped in for Yeti who had to run and warm up the Burrito’s. Much to the PAX delight (mumble chatter prevalent) our man Wicked stepped in to finish the beat down.
- LSFlutter x 10
- Low Dolly x 10
- Windshield Wipers x 10
- High Dolly x 10
- Six Inch hold x 30 seconds
- Chilcutt for 1 minute
- Plank Dips x 10
- Using the word BURRITOS for warm-a-rama exercises gave the PAX a good warm-up session.
- Partner team of Footloose and Amphibious were a force to note. I believe they lapped every team at least once. #Great pacesetting.
- Good vibe at this AO with the regulars offering up lots of mumble chatter (that’s a good thing). Actually asked YHC to demonstrate a full BLIMPS……….experienced Q’s do not fall for that one, but beware VQ’s.
- Carolina Dry Docks for the entire time partner is running the course created some challenges. Note to self for future reference.
- Amusing sight watching groups of men bear crawl across a bridge at the same time. The neighbors who were awake probably got a kick out of that.
- Thanks Wicked for jumping in on short notice to handle 6MOM. Great job pushing us through the finish.
- Gunny is putting together an outing at a local hunt club/property sometime this Spring around Turkey season. More details to come in the near future.
- Ratched thanked the Pax for their prayers for he and his family and asked for the continued prayer as they have gone through a tough time with loss of family recently.
- Beaver noted that we need guys to step up and sign to Q Inside Voices. This is a fun AO with a great group of guys that post on a regular basis. Message Beaver if you can take a weekend slot.
- F3 Natville led by Yeti will be handing out Burritos to the Homeless Community downtown at 8:00 a.m. this morning. All PAX and family members welcome to join in. Great cause. TClaps Yeti.
- Nancy – reminded the group that every Sunday Sole Crusher is happening starting at 6:30 a.m. location is between Caribou Coffee and Tex and Shirley’s. Come on out and pick your distance on an organized route.
- Coffeteria at Common Grounds following the workout.
Attending PAX: I was having some difficulty getting the PAX names off my phone recording and did my best to remember and put down those in attendance, but I fear the list is not complete. If you don’t see your name on the PAX list in this post please reach out to me (email@example.com) and allow me the opportunity to correct this and edit the post. Apologies in advance – its important.
COT – Nancy took us! Thanks brother for the focused prayer. Was a great way to close out the morning.
As always a pleasure and an honor to lead such a great group of men!
Aye, Sacked and Yeti
PAX: Nancy, Crayola (WB), Beaver, 3for1, TPS, Faulkner, G String, Gunny, Double Check, Calculus, Footloose, Phoenix, Fannie, Ratched, Hazmat (WD), Prophet, Lightyear, Lynda, Amphibious, Wicked, Yeti, Sacked
QIC: Sacked and Yeti