it was a gloomy morning defined. 39 degrees, low visibility, high humidity. The ground was wet and colder than the air. Perfect for a beatdown for 22 pax, all of who left Nails high and dry yesterday in the extreme gloom. #justsayin’.
YHC just felt like running, so here is what we accomplished:
WARM-O-RAMA: Mosy to the Country Park entrance for a:
Burpee circle: Three times around for each exercise:
Straight into the THANG:
- Double Applesauce mozy to Graveyard Parking Lot: when a pax is passed he does Two Merkins before the sprint to the front.
2. Legit Suicide Progression
Run Traditional Suicides
Hold legitimate straight plank
Run Suicides – This time do 5, 10, 15, 20 Merkins at the cones.
Hold legitimate 6” THIS looked great on paper, not so great in practice…
Run Suicides – This time do 5, 10, 15, 20 Jump Lunges (count both legs) at the cone
Hold legitimate air chair
3) Double Applesauce Mosy To the Love Deck: when a pax is passed, he does one burpee before sprinting to the front.
Box Jumps – 10 (OYO)
Incline Clap Merkins – 10 (OYO) Watch yo face on these
Dips – 15 (OYO)
Decline Merkins – 10 (OYO)
Burpees – 5
Bench Squats-10 (OYO)
Partner runs around tennis center down steps, up heartbreak hill and back to the love deck.
American Thor: 1 WWII sit up to 4 American Hammers, progress to 10/40. #nuffsaid
- A lot of mumblechatter during the 6inch plank. A lot.
- Prayers for Virus who is recovering from surgery and Royale who was in a car accident
- Stinky Cheese is orgainzing the shoe drop at Fleet Feet and other AOs. We all have tons of old shoes lying around, turn them in!
- Stinky Cheese is also orgainizing an event at Shelleys House to refurbish the home of a single mother in need. Stinky Cheese on Twitter: “@F3Greensboro See Shelley’s Project Details! March 12 Work Day!! https://t.co/5M5JOA7Eve”
- New AO launching at Mendenhall Middle School at 7am this Saturday. Our beloved Butt Fumble on the Q.
- New AO launching on 2/27: Northern Ruckus. Jesse Warton at 7am. Jolly Roger from Isotope on the Q.
COT: My main man Jitterbug took us out. Thanks, brother!
It was an honor to lead today.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.