YHC rolled up to an empty parking lot around 525 thinking the PAX would start rolling in shortly….they did not. However, Bodett showed up to keep YHC company. Despite the tie for record low attendance, YHC and Bodett kept with the plan and it went something like this…
- Slaughter start – 20 Burpees OYO
- SSH x 21 IC
- Parker Peters x 15 IC – No Recovery
- Peter Parkers x 15 IC – Recover
- Sungods x 15 IC Forward and 15 IC Backward
- Copperhead Squats x 20 IC
- Dips x 20 IC
Bear Crawl across parking lot and crab walk back.
Lunge across parking lot and duck walk back.
Mosey to the fitness center for….
Sets of 10 Pull-Ups, 20 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats, and 15 WWI Situps followed by a lap around the parking lot. YHC and Bodett made it through 5 sets before time was called. Bodett also mult-tasked by taking a work phone call.
- LBCs x 30 IC
- Butt Ups x 20 IC
- Cumberland County Viaducts x 20 IC (10 each side)
- Low Slow Flutter x 20 IC followed by 6 inches hold for a slow 10 count
- American Hammer x 20 IC
- Box Cutters x 20 IC
- 10 Burpees OYO
YHC took us out.
Nice to get a solid workout in in less than ideal weather conditions and be able to fellowship with Bodett.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.