17 veteran PAX posted for an early morning beatdown in the chilly gloom to celebrate Super Bowl L. To the best of YHC’s knowledge, it went down something like this…
Started with a few exercises at the basketball court while we waited for Nancy’s watch….
- SSH x 25 IC
- Sungods x 10 Forward IC and 10 Backward IC
- Windmills x 10 IC
Mosey to the shelter for:
- Dips x 20 IC
- Derkins x 15 IC
- Step-Ups x 15 Each Leg
Mosey to Green Valley and Friendly. Tested the Inside Voices moniker performing these right behind someone’s house #quietcadence.
- Mtn Climbers x 20 IC
- Monkey Humpers x 20 IC
- Jump Squats x 10 OYO
Mosey to Lindley School track for…
Partner Up – Size Matters. In honor of the Super Bowl and the Roman Numeral L, perform 50 reps of each exercise listed below (where applicable) – cumulative count between partners. Run a lap between each exercise.
- S- Supermans
- U – Ups-Pull (Pull-Ups) – #bitofastretch
- P – Prisoner Get-Ups
- E – Empty Wheelbarrow – Crab Walk with partner holding your feet for 50ish meters (or yards for the metric system #haters). Flapjack. Lots of modifying necessary here, Not easy, despite how easy Footloose and Prophet made it look.
- R – Ranger Merkins
- B – Burpees
- O – Ollie Norths. Partner Carry for 50 meters. Flapjack.
- W – WW2 Situps with Partner Plank holding your feet. Flapjack.
- L – Lunges with a Jump
- L – Low Country Crab (Crab Cakes)
The PAX made it through one round and a few got through a second round of pull-ups.
Mosey back to Green Valley and Friendly. Plank Jacks waiting on the six.
Indian Run (two lines) back to the shovel flag for…
- Mahktar Ndiayes x 20 IC – switch arms you come up with halfway. #crowdpleaser
- LBCs x 30 IC
- Cumberland County Viaducts x 30 IC (15 each side)
- Burpees x 10 OYO
- American Hammer x 15 IC
Moleskin and Announcements
- Limited #mumblechatter this morning. Strong work, gentlemen!
- #Kotters to Leverage and T-Rex. Great to see you out there this morning.
- Heart Walk on Saturday, May 21. Looking for a big F3 presence. YHC is captaining the Inside Voices team and is looking for folks to join the team. More info to come on Twitter. Tommy Boy is also looking for three more captains. Message Tommy Boy (@PhunnyHaHa) for details.
- Need Qs for Inside Voices and many other workouts. Time for many PAX to step up and Q. Fannie offered the opportunity to co-Q with him at SSS this Wednesday. He promised you’ll look doing it.
- Bodett also announced that Site Qs were needed to start new AOs, especially on Fridays. While Uptown Funk is a great AO and fun to workout with 40+ guys, it’s hard for the PAX to get to know each other unless they’re a #socialbutterfly.
YHC took us out.
Always a great time to be with you guys.