39 PAX including QIC enjoyed a very mild February morning at the grinder. QIC realized the last two workouts he led went over to Everest, so he decided to stick close to the shovel flag and focus on the upper body.
- Copperhead Squats
- Copperhead Lunges
- Circle Burp (everyone chops their feet – think old basketball or football drills) and when QIC yells down, you do a Burpee – ultimately did 10 Burpees
- Elevens – Merkins & Burpees
- Partner Derkin Ladder – Partner A planks, Partner B sets feet on Partner A and does Derkins – start at 15, switch and do 14 and so on.
- Contra Burpee Ladder – Burpee with one merkin, then burpee with two merkins and so on.
Significant mumble chatter over the lack of leg work – so QIC called an Omaha and we did some legs.
- Chopping Feet for 1 minute
- Squatting Air Claps X20
- Freddie Mercuries
- Xs and Os
- American Hammer
QIC had his phone, but we still did 10 Burpees (thanks Bird’s Nest for the suggestion) at the end.
Total count – 76 Burpees, 195 Merkins – and a lot of mumble chatter!
COT – Hamburger Helper
New AOs keep starting on Mondays, but the Grinder continues to grow each time after it shrinks. Nearly 40 PAX today was pretty amazing. Almost 100 PAX posting in GSO on Monday.
Thanks as always guys for the opportunity – it is an honor.
PAX: Bird’s Nest, UGA, Hamburger Helper, Secretary, Beaver, Scooby Doo, Cheesy Poof, Ozark, Sugar Cake, Ashley, JR, Cummings, Rocky Top, J-Love, Chips, Woody, Hermie, Footloose, Valentine, Tesla, Snowden, Bartman, Boy Wonder, Quicken, Mayor, Bobber, Captain Ron, Hoser, Outhouse, Fanny, Maneater, Amphibious, War Damn Eagle, Girth, Hydro, Gunny, Jordache, Play It Again