33 of Greensboro’s finest gathered for a mid-week #snotwoggle in the gloom. Warmer temps greeted the PAX and it didn’t take long for layers to start flying. Luckily for all of us, J-Love had shorts under his pants. Here’s a reasonable approximation of what occurred:
No FNGs so after a short disclaimer we moseyed to the church parking lot for a little Warm-O-Rama.
- 10 Body Builders OYO – No, YHC did not say 5, Bodett.
- SSH x 25 IC
- Mtn Climbers x 21 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 21 IC
- Traveling Merkins x 20 OYO (10 each side)
PAX lined up for 2 rounds of sprint between the two speed bumps. According to the FDA, sprints and milk make your bones stronger and YHC was all out of milk #snowmaggeddon.
Mosey back to the parking lot in front of the tennis courts for the Thang.
Partner Up. #sizedoesnotmatter
Partner A performs exercises while Partner B does a loop around the median. Flapjack. Counts are cumulative.
- Burpees x 50
- Jumping Lunges x 100 SC
- Hand Release Merkins x 150 – Omaha’d to 120 #crowdpleaser
- Supermans x 200
- Plank Dips x 150 – Some of the PAX did not request clarification on what a plank dip was and ending up doing some sort of air humping exercise. Hide the children.
- Jump Squats x 100
- Pull-Ups x 50
Some of the PAX made it all the way through before time was called. J-Love and Hushpuppy made it through 6 or 7 times.
- Mahktar Ndiayes x 20 IC #mumblechatter – it was either snow or wet pavement and YHC chose wet pavement
- LBCs x 25 IC #wet6
- American Hammers x 16 IC
- 5 Burpees OYO
Moleskin and Announcements
- Great work by the PAX today to get their #DRP in. Rest of the day should be a breeze.
- #Tclaps to Royale for posting to his second workout. Rumor has it that Longtime made attendance at the workouts a condition of Royale’s contract.
- YHC will ask Bodett’s crews to dry the parking lot next time.
- Snookie said his co-worker was recovering and was back at work part time. Thanked the PAX for their prayers.
- Tommy Boy announced about the Heart Walk. Look for more details on Butt Fumble’s weekly email or send a message to Tommy Boy on twitter. Let’s get a big F3 turnout for this.
- 3rd F at Hushpuppy’s house (Grace x2) is on for this Sunday night. Likely Omaha for Superbowl. Keep reading and fellowshipping with your significant other.
- I’m sure I missed another announcement or two so please post in comments.
Thanks for allowing me to lead this morning.
PAX: Matlock, Hootie, Wojo, Stinky Cheese, Bodett, Daisy, Tommy Boy, Grimsley, Snookie, Pepe, Royale, Short Track, Ozark, Polar, Longtime, Sticky, Sugar Cake, Butt Fumble, Norwood, Nomad, Pinkman, Hushpuppy, J-Love, Ozone, Stage Fright, Scooby Doo, Jitterbug, Crash, Drizzle, Bartman, Virus, Heisenberg, Beaver