Awesome job this morning! 24 Pax rolled in this morning for morning activity in the warm and cozy parking garage (#noice). Everyone did a great job! Great seeing those guys we have not seen in a while – Snookie, Bodett, Rhonda, Lazyboy, and others. Amphibious was rolling in hot and stated that he woke up at 5:17 am.
Missed having Sacked, Longtime, Lightyear, and others.
Went down something like this:
Mosey thru parking garage
SSH x 20 IC
Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
Peter Parkers x 20 IC
Merkins x 20 IC
Sun Gods x 20 IC forward/then reverse
Amphibious rolled up and called Monkey Humpers x 20 IC (nice work)
Counted off by 4 and went to different stations. Perform exercises as group and with one in group counting.
- Table Bench Press x 20 each arm oyo
- Clean and Press x 20 oyo (both arms)
- Curls x 25 each arm
- Straight Arm Raise x 20 each arm
- Kbell Swing x 50 oyo
- Overhead Press x 50 oyo
- Tricep Extension x 25 each arm
- Turkish Getup x 10 each leg with weight
- Situp with weight x 50
- Low Slow Flutter x 100 single count
- Alphabet A to Z – feet together spelling letters
- Crunchy Frog x 40 single count
- Tbar Merkin x 20 oyo
- Goblet Squat with weight x 50 IC
- Lunge with Twist x 25 each leg
- Monkey Humper x 30 single count
Made it thru all stations – 40 minutes
6 MOM where Wicked took the helm (awesome job!)
American Hammers x 20 IC (slow, fast, in between)
Some ab pose where Snookie said – “Is this all u got?”
One movement – Low slow flutters x 10 IC, low dolly x 10 IC, high dolly x 10 IC, low slow flutters x 20 IC
Snookie did COT
- Be on the lookout for the 3rd F emails from JLove and community outreach email from Butt Fumble. These guys are going an awesome job. Next CPR class (Tammy is organizing) on Feb 19th (6:30 – 7 am). JLove has sent out some Twits
- Tommy Boy is putting together a team for Heart Association (see details from Butt Fumble). May 21st is the date. We need some team leaders to step up. Need each Site Q to get 10 walkers each.
- Snookie friend is going back to work this week and thanked everyone for thoughts and prayers.
- Wicked mentioned Sherpa broke his hip. The good thing is that he does not need surgery. The Pax are wishing him a speedy recovery!
PAX: Bodett, Boones Farm, Brone Noser, 3 for 1, Hackman, Buck, Stickey, Butt Fumble, JLove, Amphibious, Rhonda, Flap Jack, Everest, Lazy Boy, Bubba Gump, Polar, Tommy Boy, Beaver, JR, Wicked, UGA, Snookie, Hazmat
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.