- When: 01/11/16
- QIC: Pinkman
- The PAX: Hushpuppy, Cavity, Hackman, CJ, Stubing, Chia, Nails, Stretch, .edu, Lockjaw, Pheonix, Doublecheck, Beaker, Ozone, Spam, Nature Boy, Gunny, Bed Bug, Sir Charles, Lynda, Roscoe P. Coltrane, Amphibious, Nancy, Hazmat, Bo Knows, Teabag, Virus, Nomad, Pinkman (Q)
30 PAX gathered in the cold to make a trip around the Crater. After a quick mosey to the bottom of the hill the PAX circled up for a little warm-a-rama.
- SSH X 20
- Mountain Climbers X 25
- Merkins X 20
- Hillbillies X 15
Mosey to the back lot and counted off into four (4). The groups then split up and mosied to their prospective starting location. Upon completing a location, the groups circled the crater to each of the four locations. Here is how it went.
Location 1: (Back Parking Lot)
- 10 Lt. Dans then 3 Burpees, repeat until to top of the parking lot
- 20 Derkins on Curb
- 30 Calf Raises on Curb
- Mosey to Monkey Bars
Location 2: (Monkey Bars)
- 20 Pull-Ups
- 20 Dive Bombers
- 30 LBCs
- 20 Bobby Hurleys
- Mosey to Basketball Court/Hill
Location 3: (Basketball Court/Hill)
- Bear Crawl Up Hill Increase from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 Merkins at the top.
- Crab Walk Down Increase from 2 to 4 to 6 to 8 Burpees at the bottom
- Mosey to Pic-Nic Tables
Location 4: (Pic-Nic Tables)
- 30 Step-Ups (15 each leg)
- Run Around Front Parking Circle
- 20 Dips on Pic-Nic Bench
- 10 Burpees
- Mosey to Back Lot
Omaha was called as the groups were nearing the end of their fourth station and the PAX made their way back to the front parking lot where Hushpuppy started up a little plank session while all of the PAX gathered.
- Low Slow Flutters X 15
- Box Cutters X 15
- Crunchy Frog X 20
- Dying Cockroaches X 20
- American Hammer X 20
COT – Snookie took us out. Thanks brother.
- Q- School next Friday at Uptown Funk for some instuction and Saturday at First Friends Meeting in the Fellowship Hall for about 30 Minutes then out to Jaycee Park for some practical appilcations – Good time on how to learn to Q and also get a workout accomplished
- Surge and Utters are Inviting everyone to Rody’sTarvern on Old Battleground and Horsepen Creek for the BCS Championship game tonight (1/11)
- 3rd F on Sundays at 7pm. Reading through Grace X 2. Currently on week 1.
- 3rd F with Birdsnest going through the book of John. Meeting behind Moe’s at Search Ministries at 6:30am sharp.
- Excellent work today men- way to start the week out strong
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.