35 Strong PAX decided to post the Grinder this morning ready to get the day started on a positive note. With no FNG’s present the opening comments and disclaimer were administered and the group was ready to go. Here’s how it went down.
Easy Mosey out to the end of the driveway near the baseball fields and back to the main parking lot where the PAX circled up:
- SSH X 15IC
- Windmill X 15IC
- Hillbillies X 15IC
- Sun Gods X 15IC each direction
- Freddie Mercury’s X 15IC
- Peter Parker X 15IC
PAX counted off partnered up in pairs in the middle section of the main parking lot. Partner 1 would take off and run the circle drive and back to a designated Bear Crawl Zone (approximately 25 yards) and would end up at the starting point where Partner 2 was performing the first of 9 exercises. The partners would switch off running and exercising until all 9 exercises were complete. The exercises were performed for the duration of the time it took the other partner to complete the run and bear crawl. The added benefit was all exercises were performed with a 25lb medicine ball or in some cases a 30lb. sandbag. The exercises in order:
- Unbalanced Merkins
- WW1 Sit-Up
- Goblet Squat
- American Hammer
- Al Gore
- Lying Chest Toss
- Cindy Crawford’s
- Goblet Squat
With time running out the PAX planked up while waiting for the six to complete the run phase.
- 120 Second Chilcutt Plank counted off by the PAX
- Low Slow Flutter X 15IC
- American Hammer X 15IC
- Good to see Copyright back out in the gloom
- Woody was paying close attention this morning and called out YHC on the RESPECT reminder. Good stuff Woody
- Wide Left setting a strong pace this morning in all phases
- Welcome Wonder Boy to the Natville PAX – great to have you with us.
- Lots of good mumble chatter on the Bear Crawl Zone and the 120 second Chilcutt plank count (crowd favorites)
- YHC needs to shorten explanation of the Thang and release the Stallions quickly as they are busting to get out of the gate. #notetoself
- Scooby Doo working hard to master the Cindy Crawford or maybe he said he hates that Cindy Crawford……….couldn’t quite tell.
- TClaps to Drago for supplying the Medicine Balls and Sand Bags.
- Reminder from Wilson that Shake Weight (Tuesday) has moved to the Forum 6 bottom parking deck. Excellent AO.
- Reminder from Chips and Birds Nest of the 2 new 3rd F opportunities after morning workouts
- Monday – Panera Lawndale centers on the Prayer Request List with a daily devotional. Chips on the Q
- Tuesday – SEARCH office located behind Moe’s off of Battleground – Birds Nest on the Q with bible study format starting with the book of John.
- Thursday – an additional 3rd F being launched by Long Time starting this Thursday meeting at Green Joes coffee on 2915 Battleground avenue, First book for discussion is “Margin” by Richard Swenson.
- Reminder from I-beam that the new Tuesday AO has been launched at Irving Park Elementary with Big Mitt as site coordinator. Focus is on Speed and Power
- Added and continued prayer requests for Tetanus Dad who has an important scan this week and continues his battle with cancer. Also continue to keep Annie in prayer as he recovers well from his recent illness.
- Big shout and praise from Wilson noting that TIPS is back in the gloom and doing full workouts. Big TClaps for TIPS – Welcome back.
- Don’t forget if interested in a mental and physical challenge to sign up for the Battlefrog obstacle race coming on April 23rd in Charlotte. Wilson has the Q for the team and you can sign up for the F3 Greensboro team by going to the Battlefrog website – April 23rd race. We are in the Adult Open Division and it is the 9:30 a.m. wave.
COT – Wonder Boy took us out with a moving prayer. Thanks for that.
Great group of guys this morning who worked very hard. Good job and thanks for allowing me the opportunity to serve in a small way.
PAX: Boy Wonder, Bubba Gump, I-Beam, J.R., Daphne, Copyright, Defib, Tammy, Ashley, Schnitzel, Woody, Gilligan, Light Year, Drago, Outhouse, War Dam Eagle, Avocado, Duke of Earl , Wide Left, Tetanus, Bartman, Explosion, Potato, G-String, Maneater, Cheesy Poof, Scooby Doo, Cummings, Jordache, Chips, Wilson, Birds Nest, Hackman, UGA, Sacked
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.